Immediately Crashes to Desktop [after getting to the main menu]

blotchscotch

So essentially my problem is that as soon as the game gets passed the whole boom boomboomboom Bethesda start screen, I see the Imperial dragon symbol, and then bam! my screen goes black and I'm suddenly back at my desktop. This is really confusing and rather frustrating and I've done all the research I can and I have literally tried everything, including one mod at a time to see if it was just one (it's all of them) and completely uninstalling and reinstalling Skyrim.

I operate on Windows 8 (complete sh*t, lemme tell you)

~ I am completely up to date with all patches

~ I've only been playing Skyrim for a month, so I am still a bit lost when it comes to mods

~ My load order is as follows:

-Dawnguard.esm

-HearthFires.esm

-Dragonborn.esm

-TakeNotes.esp

-ElysiumEstate-HF.esp

~ I think I've forgotten something, but idk what so just tell me if I'm missing any info

I'd appreciate any help, but particularly from people who have had and solved this problem before.

Thanks! :D

So essentially my problem is that as soon as the game gets passed the whole boom boomboomboom Bethesda start screen, I see the Imperial dragon symbol, and then bam! my screen goes black and I'm suddenly back at my desktop. This is really confusing and rather frustrating and I've done all the research I can and I have literally tried everything, including one mod at a time to see if it was just one (it's all of them) and completely uninstalling and reinstalling Skyrim.

~ I've only been playing Skyrim for a month, so I am still a bit lost when it comes to mods

-Dawnguard.esm

-HearthFires.esm

-Dragonborn.esm

-TakeNotes.esp

-ElysiumEstate-HF.esp

~ I think I've forgotten something, but idk what so just tell me if I'm missing any info

I'd appreciate any help, but particularly from people who have had and solved this problem before.

Your problem is that you are missing ElysiumEstate.esp. You have ElysiumEstate-HF.esp but that plugin needs the main plugin as a master. Go back to the mod page of Elysium Estate and download the main file. Sort your load order with LOOT or place the main ElysiumEstate plugin ABOVE ElysiumEstate-HF.esp. Hope this helps.

-Dawnguard.esm

-HearthFires.esm

-Dragonborn.esm

-TakeNotes.esp

-ElysiumEstate-HF.esp

Your problem is that you are missing ElysiumEstate.esp. You have ElysiumEstate-HF.esp but that plugin needs the main plugin as a master. Go back to the mod page of Elysium Estate and download the main file. Sort your load order with LOOT or place the main ElysiumEstate plugin ABOVE ElysiumEstate-HF.esp. Hope this helps.

OMG thank you so much! I've been really wanting to play this house for a super duper long time and holy crap you are my hero<3