• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

MadMann135

MadMann135

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
My favorite clothing mod is Bayonetta Cloth by TOXA01. Unfortunately her (stock) bust size would not be affected greatly by motion. Fortunately her back side is already well animated. ...moving on.

I agree the Asharas Formal Clothing for NV by SydneyB (Ashara), Paxan_1 would make an excellent addition, fortunately it is only appears to be 3 body meshes and a lot of re-textures.

revanag

revanag

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
So we have 2 votes for 'Asharas..' , it's going to be a lot of work but I added it to the list.
For now..Good news, Redline_C64 gave me permission so at the beginning I'm going to convert AliceMurray (today), Jill Valentine and Tomb Rider.

revanag

revanag

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
Alice Murray Outfit uploaded, tell me if something is wrong, especially with plugin. I made this .esp "under pressure" ;)

EDIT: Tomb Raider and Jill BSAA uploaded.

Edited by revanag, 12 February 2011 - 11:11 AM.

Kenzen

Kenzen

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 198 posts
It will be great if you made BB for all the armors and clothing for type 3, like a compilation (similar to those for the Oblivion).

Excellent work.

revanag

revanag

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
Thank you for your kind words guys :)
My advice for you is to check regularly my mod for new uploads, currently working on something new ;)

Edited by revanag, 12 February 2011 - 08:46 PM.

Testarlive

Testarlive

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts
all these mods to install... it's kinda complicated, can't you make a simple download link with all the folders needed ? That would have been easier imo

revanag

revanag

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
Yep I know, I'm thinking how to solve this problem. It would be much easier if my folders would contains also textures etc. But for that I need to consult with other authors.

For now I have an idea to make for example 7-10 armors and after that put them in one download link.

EDIT: After short talk with Exeter I can say, next version will include all files :) Waiting for Redline_C64 now. :)

Edited by revanag, 13 February 2011 - 10:43 PM.

VulkanXVIII

VulkanXVIII

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Wont let me endorse but ill be back many more times so ill keep trying. Great mod. i fooled around with weight painting for oblivion so if you get overwelmed with suggestions let me know ill help out if im able :)

revanag

revanag

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
Extra armors packages now includes all files needed to instal, so you don't have to search around whole nexus to get these files. You should definitely thank to Redline_C64 and exeter :) Now I'm going to fix 2 things in replacers packege after that I'll make another armor.

@GeneralMikeII
I'll think about this, it's not in my taste but if sufficient number of userswill vote for this I'll convert this earlier than later.

@VulkanXVIII
Ok, I'll remember about you if I'll be overworked :D

Isabelxxx

Isabelxxx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
A minor error:
At least the file "BB_tribal_armor" is not containing all the necessary files (in fact is the same old zip file with the meshes).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.025 seconds