Judging/estimating script weight and performance based on my specs and mods used

eleongo

Not sure how powerful or weak are your specs, but I guess mine is considerably very weak as it is almost 7 years old of AMD Phenom 9550 Quad Core 2.2 GHz, and Geforce 630M 2 GB VRAM as extra info (replaced my old GPU about a year ago).

Before commenting about load order, Wrye Bash, and TES5EDIT, I want to state that I only want to know which mod mentioned above are script heavy, CPU and/or GPU intensive. So that I will consider which mod to stay or remove.

Currently using mod listed below:

Immersions:

INeed, Harvest Overhaul with Creatures, Better Roads, Lantern of Skyrim, Immersive Horses

Character:

Disparity, Racemenu, Better Males, UNPB-TBBP

Combat:

Ultimate Dragon / Dragon Combat Overhaul (Either one), Combat Evolved, Ultimate Combat

Graphics:

Skyrim Winter Overhaul, Bethesda Performance textures, Skyrim Performance PLUS

Content additions:

Immersive Creatures, Chaos Dragon, Immersive Weapons and Armors / Armory of Tamriel (Either one), Bandolier-Bags and Pouches, Expanded Jewelry Crafting

Misc:

More Interesting Loot, A Matter of Time, Loot and Degradation, EFF,

Legacy of Dragonborn "combo":

Falskaar, Wrymstooth, Unique Treasures, Konahriks Accoutrements, BadGremlins Great JarHunt

All textures have been "briefly" resized to 512 using Optimizer texture.

I heard that SMIM is very intensive (not sure CPU or GPU), so I don't use it.

And I'm thinking of using all mods that are supported by Legacy of Dragonborn for its full potential.

And based on GPUZ, memory used is around 600 MB at most, whereas GPU load is 99% most of the time, especially outdoor. But the temperature is very high which is 84 Celcius at most.