Necromonger Armor and Possible Gravity Weapons

Dimensionlord1

Okay seeing as Aliens are obviously lore friendly to the fallout universe on account of the aliens and Riddick being in Fallout Tactics it would be awesome if someone could create a mod that adds Necromonger armor from The Chronicles of Riddick. Maybe differant versions of the armor such as the armor worn by basic Necromonger soldiers/infantry, the Lord Marshal, or possibly even the robes worn by the Purifier.

Gravity pistols and rifles could also be implemented using the mesmetron style energy weapon effect if that is in Fallout New Vegas already. Though all I'm asking for here is the armor, but if someone wants to make this mod and add the gravity weapons then more power to you!

To gain the armor and possibly weapons (If someone wanted to make the weapons too.) I'd say instead of just placing them in Doc Mitchels house have several Necromongers spread out through the wastes with the armor and again possible weapons. Now by several I don't mean an entire faction of Necromongers, I mean maybe 2-4 Necromongers. Maybe to add a little backstory say their ship crashed and they're looking for a way to contact the Necromonger empire and get off world.