New to the game

Tenou31

Believe it or not, the other day I chanced upon a brand new copy of FNV Ultimate Edition in a store that was selling out because they were closing the business, so now I'm playing it for the dfirst time. And it only costed me five bucks!

I'm not starting the thread to brag about this, I wanted to know from experienced people which ones could be the best mods I can get, because as of now, I only have FOMM, Beware of Girl's version of type 3 female body, Exeter's type 3 body armor replacer and a few weapons.

I tried to look at mods that expanded the weapons customization system,but the one I found only worked on a mechanical level, the modifications didn't show graphycally on the weapons, and I don't know good replacers for the power armors and such, aside from that I'm open to try suggestions

Edited by Tenou31

Well, the best mods are a very personal and subjective thing, as in all matters of taste. I mean, I like running around in Star Trek uniform with a bat'leth worthy of a Dahar Master, or in Star Wars clone trooper armour with Boba Fett's blaster, or better yet, with a double lightsaber, but some people would consider it stupid. Or I like to run around with a pretty pointy-eared elven girl with a wand of fire-bolts that brutally sets people on fire (or I can imagine her to be a Vulcan when I run around in ST uniform), but many would find it pretty stupid to have elves in the Mojave. Or to run around in a stylish suit and with the oversized .454 Casull pistol from the Hellsing anime, but for some people even mentioning anime is anatema.

You get the idea. I can't tell you what you'll like. You'll have to decide for yourself.

Probably a good start is to start browsing the categories with the default sort option, i.e., most endorsed first. Just because a lot of people liked something is no guarantee that you will too, but there probably is a reason why it got voted up lots.

Сделать женщин нормальных плеч! Это больно видеть! Вы эстеты женской красоты, с тремя классами образования!
It does not have shoulders,in the game - it is sausages of "hot dogs"!

Edited by kluris