ENB causing lighting on face to break.

rock100010000

Today I decided to install an ENB to make my game look nicer, but I noticed that my character's face had become black, yet the rest of his body's skin color remained the same. I tried deactivating mods to see if any were causing the issue but it persisted. Eventually I decided to try removing the ENB and that fixed it. I made sure to change all the options in the INI file as the website had told me to do. I tried to uninstall the preset and just use the d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe and with just those two files the problem persisted. I am using version 0.272 , the latest version, and the preset is bleak ENB. Here are some screenshots with and without the ENB. And lastly, here is my loadorder if that could effect it. I've also tried using older versions of the ENB and they still caused the issue. I've also tried the ENB with only skyrim and DLC and it still caused the issue.

Edited by rock100010000

Hey Rock.

Apparently I had this issue and didn't even know it until I read this post. I tend to make darker characters so when I saw the head looking that way I thought it was normal, lol. Anyway, something I read said to change something in the enblocal.ini and that something being the FixTintGamma.

Now what I read said to change this setting to false but mine was so I changed it to true and since then I have no had an issue with this so perhaps changing that will work for you.

FixTintGamma=true

I'm still testing it out, but so far, it appears the problem is no longer there for me.