fallout 3 and boss not seeing each other

thunderlord2200

i bought a PC DVD vs of fallout 3 and its not a steam copy from wallmart years ago and i cant get boss to find it so it can fix my mod line up.

• Critical Error: "Fallout3.esm" cannot be found!
    Check the Troubleshooting section of the ReadMe for more information and possible solutions.
    Utility will end now.

readm me says nothing usefull since i dont have a steam copy =/

(its for windows live. i know its old but still xD)

i bought a PC DVD vs of fallout 3 and its not a steam copy from wallmart years ago and i cant get boss to find it so it can fix my mod line up.

Check the Troubleshooting section of the ReadMe for more information and possible solutions.

Utility will end now.

Has the game been updated with the 1.7 patch?

Did you download the GFWL client and do you have the xlive.dll and xlive.ini installed in the Fallout 3 folder.

Where did you install B.O.S.S.?

Utility will end now.

Utility will end now.

Has the game been updated with the 1.7 patch?

Did you download the GFWL client and do you have the xlive.dll and xlive.ini installed in the Fallout 3 folder.

Where did you install B.O.S.S.?

THE UPDATE ..yes i had gotten it off the main site from beth. i have full support for the windows live. i downloaded windows live from windows site. (yrs ago. so i dont remember the add for it. )

whats the GFWL clent ?.. i have fose and the active.. thingy that i have checked in NMM (and one i downloaded from nexus.

GFWL=Games For Windows Live. If you have the xlive.dll and xlive.ini then you have downloaded the client.

You cannot use both the ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! download and Archive Invalidation that is NMM. They will cancel each other.

Is B.O.S.S. installed in the Fallout3 folder (the same folder as Fallout3.exe)?