How do I add new games?

XxZomBloxxorxX

Aside from the initial scanning, of course. I'm not that new. The thing is, when I first got NMM, I only had one game. So, I only added that game and moved on. Now, all these years later, I finally got Fallout: New Vegas. So now, NMM isn't set up to handle NV mods and when I start it, it's automatically only my Skyrim mods. How do I add a new game when it's already been set up?

Just an FYI, despite recent posts this part of the forums is for newbies to say Hello and introduce themselves. For your question you may have needed to post in the NMM section of the forums. Unfortunately recently folks have been posting questions here and cause a few were nice enough to answer them it seems like this is what this section is for.

Good luck.

Just an FYI, despite recent posts this part of the forums is for newbies to say Hello and introduce themselves. For your question you may have needed to post in the NMM section of the forums. Unfortunately recently folks have been posting questions here and cause a few were nice enough to answer them it seems like this is what this section is for.

Good luck.

I figured that. And they probably thought the same thing I did. It's a really stupid question, so they probably thought it would be better to post here rather than in some general section and get ridiculed for it.

qwertyzeldar, on 01 Jul 2015 - 12:03 AM, said:http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/snapback.png

when you open NMM select 'rescan new games'

And I don't even see that option.. Did you miss the "automatically goes to Skyrim mods" part?

lol, wow that went over my head sorry about that.

go to the far right side of the interface, there should be a circled arrow, click that and go to 'rescan games'

lol, wow that went over my head sorry about that.

go to the far right side of the interface, there should be a circled arrow, click that and go to 'rescan games'

I swear I already looked everywhere! Dx But I'll check anyways, thank you. And I'm glad that didn't come across as rude, I was worried about that.

Well would ya look at that. x3 Apparently I didn't check that one thing. >~< I think I just took it for a refresh button or something. Thanks again.

I swear I already looked everywhere! Dx But I'll check anyways, thank you. And I'm glad that didn't come across as rude, I was worried about that.

no worries man

Well would ya look at that. x3 Apparently I didn't check that one thing. >~< I think I just took it for a refresh button or something. Thanks again.

i always thought that myself... then i thought to myself "why is there a a refresh button" and so clicked on it to see what happens.