Fallout New Vegas - GECK loads "random" ESM?

Zeus154

Hello people of the Nexus Community.

I am experiencing a problem with the GECK designed for Fallout New Vegas. I was doing some basic tinkering with the GECK, such as modifying stats for weapons, altering properties, and the like. However, this isn't the issue. The issue is that when I had checked my loaded data files, it showed that Old World Blues was loaded for whatever reason. I said "Hm. That's very odd," and closed the program. Reloading it, I did a few minor edits to an ESP. Checking it, the OWB ESM was loaded once more. I closed the program, checked administrator mode for the Compatibility option, just to make sure that something wasn't iffy.

The ESM loaded up once more. Has anyone experienced this problem? If so, how did you go about fixing said issue?

Simplified post: If I were to modify/create an ESP file, OWB loads up as one of the required masters for the ESP. How do I fix that?

EDIT -- I found out why. The files I was trying to mod, rely on OWB as a master. Silly me. Moderators, if you would please remove this thread, I would be most grateful. Thanks.

Edited by Zeus154