Legend of Dragoon Mod - WIP

Taurni

Ok Nexus, here's what I am looking for. I need an idea man, and someone who knows a thing or two about scripting.

What I am doing:

* Making all of the Dragoon Armor from Legend of Dragoon.

* Making that armor work like bound armor on the equip of a "Dragoon Spirit" (completed!)

* A custom weapon for each Dragoon (only usable in the armor)

* Custom spells for each Dragoon (Basically conversion of the LOD spells into Oblivion spells)

* Making those spells available to the player ONLY in dragoon form (IE while in the armor)

* Flight (taken care of, the mod will simply require the VipCxi_Air System, if I get permission to include that with my mod, conversion to work on equip, not on key press.)

* Development of a quest(s) to obtain the Dragon Spirits (preferably one at a time)

* Balanced stats

* A Birthsign

* A Custom Class (completed)

If anyone is interested in helping, please contact me.

Can anyone tell me why this script (applied as an enchantment on an item, because the item already has a functional script I do not want to mess up), will not work?

scriptname aabDragoonMagicAdd/Remove

;This script ensures that the player can only use Dragoon Spells of the Ring's Element and only while in Dragoon Form.

Begin OnUnequip

; Astel Drain

player.removespell DragoonShadowAttack

; Death Dimention

player.removespell DragoonShadowKillMass

; Deamon's Gate

player.removespell DragoonSpellSlay

; Channel Shadow Dragon

player.removespell DragoonShadowSuper

END

Begin OnEquip

; Astel Drain

player.addspell DragoonShadowAttack

; Death Dimention

player.addspell DragoonShadowKillMass

; Deamon's Gate

player.addspell DragoonSpellSlay

; Channel Shadow Dragon

player.addspell DragoonShadowSuper

END

Because it is added as an enchantment on said items. The script needs to be running on the item itself. It should probably be safe to just add these two blocks to the orgininal script.

I love Legend of Dragoon and its unique armor for long time, would be great to see such great armor in this game.

Now with Flight combat system, I think this would be really great addition to go along with it. Instead of sprout wings to fly, you can transform and fly, sound much better. I can't wait for this mods to actually be in game, need more people to help.

Here is to wet your appetite.

http://infohost.nmt.edu/~rrembold/gal/RandomMix/wallpaper_the_legend_of_dragoon_04_1024.jpg

Edited by Destructers

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...