Fallout New Vegas Modding help/advice

InEpicinium

Okay so I downloaded an absolute ass ton of mods from LP's I have seen that look interesting. Currently there is about 150~ mods installed (although I can live without some if not most, I want to know if my comp can handle them all), and there is one missing master some-f*#@ing-where in this mess.
I can't ask anyone to look through them since honestly I can already say I have checked every .esm and .esp file for missing stuff and everything is there at least to my knowledge and from my checking that has taken hours and 4 sheets of paper.
Is there an easier way to do this? I have heard of FNVEdit but I have no idea what that is and what it is used for other than "merge patches" and I don't even know what those are.

I have got my game to run after a similar issue with about 60 mods but after wanting to add more, s#*! went missing again except now this is beyond me.
Any suggestions on how to go about this again or if it is recommended for me to remove them all and restart with FNVedit to help and all?

I can provide a list of all the mods I have if asked for but that would be a lengthy copy-paste so.

Anyway thanks guys for whatever help comes!

"Okay so I downloaded an absolute ass ton of mods from LP's I have seen that look interesting." First mistake. See: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/652876-fallout-3-modding-and-you/ Also applies to Fallout: New Vegas

"Currently there is about 150~ mods installed" Second mistake. The game engine can only handle 135+/- mods.

There is an easier way to check for required master files. Read the mod description page, read the pop-up that appears when you start the download or read the ReadMe.

You can also check for required masters in Nexus Mod Manager or Fallout Mod Manager by left clicking on the mod name and reading the listing of required masters.

1. You're in the wrong forum, Fallout New Vegas has it's own subset of forums including one specifically designed to help the clueless with their mods- general PC gaming is a very different section indeed.

2. Yes there's an easier way. Which you would know if you'd found the correct forum and then checked the modding guide pinned to the top. First thing it mentions is Wrye, which is a program that does many many things - including locate esp's missing masters and tell you what masters it's missing.

3. You really should hone your skills in looking for, reading properly and calmly following guides, especially if you're going to continue trying to run your game with so many mods. Though I'll give you one more tip for free - never install more than one mod at a time. It's always a bad idea, causes problems even with the most experienced users and is generally the first thing every overeager hothead tries.

1. You're in the wrong forum, Fallout New Vegas has it's own subset of forums including one specifically designed to help the clueless with their mods- general PC gaming is a very different section indeed.

2. Yes there's an easier way. Which you would know if you'd found the correct forum and then checked the modding guide pinned to the top. First thing it mentions is Wrye, which is a program that does many many things - including locate esp's missing masters and tell you what masters it's missing.

3. You really should hone your skills in looking for, reading properly and calmly following guides, especially if you're going to continue trying to run your game with so many mods. Though I'll give you one more tip for free - never install more than one mod at a time. It's always a bad idea, causes problems even with the most experienced users and is generally the first thing every overeager hothead tries.

Gotcha on the wrong forum thing, didn't even know.

The reason why I even posted on a forum was to be pointed in the right direction with help or get help here since I thought this was the forum to go to.