I want a good ENB for my rig ?

instanthit

I am looking for a good ENB for my rig I already installed real vision but it was frying my pc for some reason I had about 30-20 fps. Feel free to give me any advice !

My Rig:

-------------------------------------

i7 4770 3.8 Ghz

Gtx 770 4Gb WindForce

16Gb ram

Before I offer recommendation:

Your game shouldn't be suffering like that on those machine specs. I get way better framerates than you on a much worse card.

Have you installed a bunch of 4k textures? Have you compressed and optimized them?

Do you have any really pretty grass mods? Grass will destroy a machine.

Now my recommendation:

I used to run RealVision as well but I switched to Far Off Nirn ENB (there's a whole bunch of versions you can pick which one you like) and I'm very happy with it.

I had grass on steroid install which I completely forgot to edit but its fine now, I use skyrim hd 2k texture (all of them) I might try the 4k tho to see how it goes but my skyrim doesnt look that good right now.

thanks, also, even with a medium setup, it was hard to get my enb to run with good stability, for some reason, detailed shadows overkills performance. try editing until you get stability.

i5 4690 3.5 Ghz

R9 285 OC 2Gb sapphire

8Gb ram

without Enb i run even with high mods without framedrop at 60fps.

Bleak Enb solved for me, but still, it use alot to run it propely.

(sorry for bad english)

I installed project ENB with all ultra settings ultra fog and climate of tamriel with everything I could check and I run at 60 fps 100% stable no fps drop.

Project enb is great but there isnt much color I might try "seasons of skyrim" or maybe " Fantasy (Seasons of Skyrim "HD6 Tribute")

I took a look at bleak enb and its just not my type

Hi Instanthit,

With your setup you should be able to run 2k textures, any ENB, and a myriad of over mods without issue.

I use Opethfeldt's v7.3 ENB. Opeth says its intended for Vanilla Skyrim and he doesn't support Climates of Tamriel or any other lighting / atmosphere mods. That being said, below is MY setup (and I humbly think I've achieved something photorealistic):

http://imgur.com/a/4jMyH#0

Edited by tivo304

It all depends on how you like your game to look (darker,more fruitier,brighter,washed off etc.) Best ENBs for me are the ones that make your game more fruitier like Cinematic Lightning ENB,True Vision ENB,K ENB Pure Lights.

I installed project ENB with all ultra settings ultra fog and climate of tamriel with everything I could check and I run at 60 fps 100% stable no fps drop.

Project enb is great but there isnt much color I might try "seasons of skyrim" or maybe " Fantasy (Seasons of Skyrim "HD6 Tribute")

What beastly PC do you have mate ?? :D

What beastly PC do you have mate ?? :D

cpu: i7 4770 3.8 Ghz

Ram: 4x4gb= 16 Gb Kingston

GPU: GTX 770 4Gb Windforce

PSU: EVGA supernova 80+ GOLD 750W

These are my current specs I have a decent PC but nothing special really :pirate:

Edited by instanthit

Hi Instanthit,

With your setup you should be able to run 2k textures, any ENB, and a myriad of over mods without issue.

I use Opethfeldt's v7.3 ENB. Opeth says its intended for Vanilla Skyrim and he doesn't support Climates of Tamriel or any other lighting / atmosphere mods. That being said, below is MY setup (and I humbly think I've achieved something photorealistic):

http://imgur.com/a/4jMyH#0

I currently have far off enb nirn which is pretty good it add a nice color vibe and yea thats a nice setup.

I do run 2k and some 4k texture I use to run parallax and SDO with some generated LOD but its not worth the performance lost but thats my opinion

Edited by instanthit