Skproc patches give missing masters error when the masters are present and activated

mrnexusmods27

I just finished installing all my mods, but now when I try to run the asis or requiem patchers they give the error: <insertmodhere> has missing masters: unofficial skyrim patch. However, as far as I can tell the uskp installed and active. It's checked in mod organizer and wrye bash and I tryed rechecking it but it didn't work. As for the mod it says is missing a master it seems like it is just whichever unofficial dlc patch is closest to the top of the load order, as I messed with the order to see if that was the problem. I looked online and have yet to find any solution to this, so I'm hoping someone can provide help.

This is, as far as I can tell, and issue with LOOT, BOSS, and other load order tools not putting things in the right order. You will have to manually put your mods in the right order if you want the patcher to play nicely with them.

Alternatively, you can delete the existing patch from the skyproc patcher, disable any .esps and .esms that you know don't need to be included in the patch, and then run the patcher. That's what I ended up doing.

Example: I was using the dual sheath redux mod. The skyproc patcher kept saying that it was missing masters. I deleted the old patch that it had made, then disabled all mods that didn't add new weapons. Then I ran the skyproc patcher and enabled the patch.

Like I said, programs that do load order don't work correctly for some reason. I don't use Wrye Bash, but I used LOOT and had the same problem that you are having. LOOT is supposed to be current, and it includes the unofficial patches, just not in the right order. I don't really understand it, to be honest.

• 4 weeks later...