RSChildren and Hearthfire adoption

RuneKatashima

Recently I updated my mods and now Sofie is just gone. She seems to have some references when I check the console but the actual prid that references her is gone and I can't use it to summon her to me.

I have RSkyrimChildren, RSChildren USKP, adoptAventusAretino, AdoptAventusPatch - RSChildren - Complete, AdoptAventusPatch - RSChildren_PatchUSKP. I have since uninstalled RSChildren USKP, but with no difference. I'm wondering if the Adopt Aventus mods are what is causing this.

All hearthfire children are gone. When I come back from work I'm going to check the orphanage and see what's up. I don't have any other mods besides Wet and Cold that affect Children and/or Aventus.

P.S. Just ran in to a weird bug where I couldn't type anymore and got the windows error ping when I tried to. I restarted Firefox and everything is fine now.

Edited by Rune Katashima

Can you load another save and see if you have the same problem? The only thing I can think of is maybe one of the mods found the specific references, didn't like them for some reason, and deleted them. It doesn't seem terribly likely, but it's the only thing I can think of other than, as you mentioned, one of the mods is causing it.