Okay, so I was roleplaying with my character and she got really badly cut on her leg so I grabbed a linen wrap and tried to use it as a "bandage". I'd really like to see a mod that adds bleeding damage from wounds, broken legs and arms from fall damage and infections. I know most people are gonna say "Just use magic that's what it's there for, your idea is stupid" but I don't care. I think it's too OP that magic fixes everything, I mean if you got shot in the face with an arrow, would it suddenly be all better 2 seconds later?

Ideas:

Bandage

(like armor that can be equipped on chest, torso, groin, shoulder, wrist/arm, foot and head.

Bleeding damage

(like if you don't heal yourself or apply a bandage fast enough your health depletes slowly kinda like poison)

Varied Injuries

(Deep cuts that can't be instantly fixed, shallow ones that can, broken limbs that need splints and such)

Infected wounds

(Back in the old days, you could've died from a blood poisoning or if you got mud in a cut so keep those woulds clean)

Optional Bandage expansion

(dirty bandages, clean bandages, bloody bandages that can be toggled in the options menu as 'bandage condition')

Splints and healing time

(Broken limbs from fall damage can be fixed with wooden or metal splints and injuries take time to heal <ie you didn't assist the wound with magic in any way> and you have the problem of re-opening the wound if you go out too early <Healers decrease healing speeds to one day like the temple of Kyne>)

Cauterisation

(To stop a life threatening arrow in the chest bleeding out, you can use a dagger/sword and fire magic to cauterise a wound)

Body menu

(I once saw in a zombie game there was a picture of a body and you 'equip' bandages to the injury so you can see exactly where to put the bandage)

Health menu

(All this stuff would come under the active effects menu or a new tab called health)

Sorry about that my modder friends. I've only just started learning coding and my ideas are too huge for a noob like me. And on a side note, if you think the idea is crap, good for you. Don't make the mod. Don't download it, it's just like youtube, if you don't like a video why waste your time talking about it.

Thanks ^-^ I've been scouring the internet for something like this and have come up close but no cigar. If you know of something that is a LOT like what I just described, then please leave a link

- Akrinn Katerasu <Dovahkiin of Skyrim>

OOOOOOO! I forgot something IMPORTANT! (sorry if this is bumping)

BUT!!!

I also really want to see a limping animation added. Say your character has a broken leg, they wouldn't be sprinting around like nothing's wrong, so I'd really like to see an animation of limp-running and limp-walking, and if possible, a jumping animation like a one legged hop (Forgot to mention you can only break one leg at a time)

(Sorry for the bump, I just forgot some IMPORTANT stuff)

Yea, it's similar but I'm not sure it has visible bandages or anything like that, and you can't break your limbs I don't think. Maybe someone could adapt that mod further? Idk, I'm always getting too ambitious with these things xD