Face Light, More than 10

kayden87

Ah. Likely, 10 was made the max because eventually anomalies and/or glitches arise. Also, unless someone writes a new script and provides the source, it is unlikely this request can be fulfilled...since tktk1 did NOT provide the source scripts with the mod ( I checked ).

A possible alternative would be ENB with Subsurfacescattering tweaked up a little.

I actually decompiled the scripts and looked at the mod in the Creation Kit, so I know exactly how the mod works. Raising the limit and even adding an auto toggle when sneaking would be pretty straightforward, in fact, I've already done it. The only problem would be getting tktk1's permission to share it (he's out of inbox space and I have no other way of contacting him).

By the way, if anyone could get me in contact with tktk1, I would REALLY appreciate it (I have other things I also need to ask him)!

Edited by gundershot

definately see if you can get in contact with him. a 15 or 20 limit would be so much better

Yeah, might be a bit difficult. I tried messaging anano since he was in the special thanks along with himika, but his inbox is full too. I might try himika later.