Walking Dead Dlc type mod

HannibalRapper

A walking dead type mod added to Skyrim would be beautiful. Adding a portal to a new Skyrim world infested with zombies infecting most of new Skyrim's Inhabitants. The main point is to fix this new Skyrim helping you survive. This mod should be big enough to add more than 10 hours to the gameplay instead of being like a new guild type mod. It could be like a new game. The mod should have a Resident Evil vibe where you find the cure to the disease.

Search Nexus for "zombie". I saw a "Skyrim Lore-Friendly Zombie" mod here on Nexus. I did not download it because the description mentioned that any scratch from a zombie has a 50% chance of turning the victim into a zombie. In a world where some people run around in armor, I thought that would be too "unrealistic" and all of Tamriel would be shortly overrun by zombies. It may be a start, though, for what you are looking for. Maybe the mod author could make the chance of turning into a zombie configuarble, or make it so the victim needs a certain threshhold of damage before they would have a chance to turn? That would reduce the rate of transmission and cut down on the number of zombies. Not sure of what would happen if certain NPCs that were critical to quests became zombiefied....

Edited by ScottC12