Hi people,

So I've been playing a lot of Elder Scrolls online lately and I had the funny Idea to rebuild my main character in Skyrim!
But unfortunately there were many Customization Possibilities we dont have in Skyrim so I couldnt recreate it, not even looking a little bit like it.

Even other addons didnt offer the needed Options.

Is there anyone who could recreate the appearance of my character?

I would need a custom

- Skintone(check screenshots: this is a "vampirism skintone" , but thought of making it availaible as a normal one when creating a character),

- a new piercing-combo (nosering+chin piercing, check screenshot)

- a Hairstyle,

- 2 Eye colours(check Screenshots: this is the "vampirism eyes")

I added pictures showing the character, you will understand how it was difficult to recreate it^^

But actually this could be more than a personal request. How about a "ESO Customization Pack" ?

That Pack could include every unique Possibilty which ESO is offering, like

- Hairstyles

- Body Paints

- All Scars

- All Piercings

- Eye Colours

In case you guys dont have ESO, I could of course take ingame screenshots of character editor, for every offered customization option to help out!

And lets not forget Armors or Weapons! I have seen so many talented People making custom armors, rebuilding some from ESO would be a nice challenge for some I think, and there is a huge load of Armors, so a Pack with ESO Armors could be pretty nice, even being immersive. Theres barely a "super cool/over the edge-looking" armor that would look "immersion-breaking"
There is pretty awesome looking Armorsets, I think recreating them is a great Idea, too.

And here some Pictures as example: http://imgur.com/a/UYboT

If interested I can add pictures for armors aswell if you like!

Tell me what you think! :smile:

Edited by Birdovic

Well maybe this is true but come on, everywhere there can be a scar and that pack covers all scars that ESO offers, just coincidence^^ (We just dont call it "ESO" Pack then huehue)

For armors etc its easier I'd say, since people have been really creative, remaking armors etc from older TES games and so on. Its not like the goal is to copy those textures from ESO directly, but more of remaking them, with a creative change by the person him/herself, even if its a small change. For it being stricter since its an online game I dont know.

I'd say it s okay since its still Elder Scrolls inspired and made for an elder scrolls game and offered FREE as any other mod, so there is no money loss to Bethesda/Zenimax whatev. but thats just my thoughts.