Color/lighting problem.

SueMeh

Hello, everyone. I have been modding my game many days now and finally kinda pleased with my result....but colors. They not natural. Bright daylight feels like dusk, washed out and unnatural. But fireplaces instead are so bright that hurt eyes. I have tried everything , installed /unistalled mods, tried different lighting mods but result is the same. I installed even #Imagination# and tried to change things ingame, but im too noob with all those green/blue/orange...etc settings and simple saturation and brightness change didnt help much. I am kinda positive it is caused by some mod, but i cant find the "troublemaker" .It is not ELFX, cause i have tried different lighting mods. I am using LOOT, WRYE, TES5 , no conflicts shown with them. Pluss i am using ENB booster, but not ENB itself. ( could it be caused by this?)

Anyways, i am clueless and before i delete everything and start modding all over with clean save i thought i will ask here, maybe someone had same issue or have idea what can cause this. ( sorry about my english, not native speaker)

Here are the mods im using :

+Unofficial Enhanced Lights and FX ELFX SMIM ENB fps performance patch

+Enhanced Lights and FX

+Skyrim Performance PLUS

+The Paarthurnax Dilemma

+Wet and Cold

+Quality Snow HD 4K

+Vivid Landscapes - Imperial Forts

+Vivid Landscapes - Dungeons and Ruins

+Realistic Water Two

+Static Mesh Improvement Mod

+IMAGINATOR - Visual Control Device for Skyrim

+Dead Body Collision Fix

+The Ruffled Feather

+Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures

+RS Children Overhaul

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - weapons

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - armor

+Hale - Iridum Eyes

+ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer

+Sofia Customizer Redux - CBBE

+The Skyrim Distance Overhaul Beta (S.D.O.)

+Realistic Needs and Diseases

+Guard Dialogue Overhaul

+Run For Your Lives

+Ruins Clutter Improved

+SkyFalls + SkyMills

+SkyUI

+XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

+Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival

+Immersive Weapons

+Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - MCM Special Edition

+Convenient Horses

+Unofficial Morrowloot-Skyrim Overhaul

+Dual Wield Parrying

+Enemy AI OverHaul---Revenge Of the Enemies---No Scripts Version

+Left Hand Rings

+Cloaks of Skyrim

+Realistic Ragdolls and Force

+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads

+Book Covers Skyrim

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures

+Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower

+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper

+SG Female Textures Renewal

+UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul

+HD Enhanced Terrain

+Immersive Armors

+DIMONIZED UNP female body

+Enhanced Blood Textures

+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-

+ApachiiSkyHair

+Better Females by Bella

+Detailed Faces v2

+Coverkhajiits

+Better Beast Races v2

+No More Blocky Faces

+XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement

+T3nd0s Skyrim Redone

+Falskaar

+Optimized Vanilla Textures

+Enhanced Better Sorting

+Ethereal Elven Overhaul

+Immersive Sounds - Compendium

+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2

+ShowRaceMenu Alternative

+RaceMenu

+Bashed Patch

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

+SKSE.ini

+SKSE

*Unmanaged: Bashed Patch, 0

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

*Unmanaged: RCRNdgdb

*Unmanaged: rcrnShaders

*Unmanaged: RCRNvolumetric

*Unmanaged: FNISspells

It is upside down lol

The picture look fine to me honestly ? maybe its your monitor ? Lets assume its not your monitor then if you already installed an enb in the past there might be some leftover there and I don't recommend you to have any d3d9.dll and or enbhost.exe and or enboost if you dont have the necessary files to run these misconfig in my .ini can cause CTD anyways try removing enboost and go back in game ?

Wait hmm have you tried lowering your brightness in game ? :teehee:

Edited by instanthit

Somehow i got rid of those "dirty" brownish daylights. I still have no idea what caused them. I just unchecked (not even unistalled) every single mod in MO and unistalled RCRN and deleted EMB files. No changes. Then i decided to just to give up and live with it lol. I put ENB boost back ,installed RCRN again and activated rest of the mods. And voila- i had natural clear daylight. I still have those ultra bright fireplaces tho, but ok, you cant have it all . Ty for your reply :)

Somehow i got rid of those "dirty" brownish daylights. I still have no idea what caused them. I just unchecked (not even unistalled) every single mod in MO and unistalled RCRN and deleted EMB files. No changes. Then i decided to just to give up and live with it lol. I put ENB boost back ,installed RCRN again and activated rest of the mods. And voila- i had natural clear daylight. I still have those ultra bright fireplaces tho, but ok, you cant have it all . Ty for your reply :smile:

Haha well it always happen to me it work ? I have no idea why.. it doesn't work ? I have no idea with lol.

those ultra bright fire might be cause by some kind of conflict between ELFX and another mod such as ambient mod,weather mod and so on.

Welcome i'm always glad to help !

• 4 years later...

For a while I had a blue faded tint to everything and couldn't pin down what the issue was, I tried the ethereal shout thing and it didn't work. I read online that it could have been a corrupt save file or some sort of modified file in the, but there is the possibility that it may be from an incompleted quest, or so this was the case for me. In the college of winterhold there is an apprentice mage, Breylana Maryon, if you let her experiment on you and your screen turns green, you have to leave and wait for it to "go back to normal" but it just had the faded appearance. It takes a while and you might forget to go back, like I did. Later, after wondering what the heck is going on with the screen color, and looking online, and all kinds of fiddling and reloading and playing with gear, I looked at the quest log and that quest title text was larger font than the other quests, so I went back, upon enter the Hall of Attainment the colors came back and everything seems to be normal again. I'm gonna travel to some of the areas I was at previously and cast some of the same spells to see if I can retrigger it. I had thought it might have been a piece of equipment or something but it's look like it was this quest. Hope this helps at least some people