First game you remember playing.

JustATac0

Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar. 1985. On an Apple II Plus (48k upgraded to 64k) with a green and black screen. I had no clue why I kept getting injured and even killed out in the open until the day I hooked it up to our first colour telly (13" screen) and found out I'd been wandering into poison swamps that I couldn't see were coloured green as a warning!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar. On an Apple II Plus (48k upgraded to 64k) with a green and black screen. I had no clue why I kept getting injured and even killed out in the open until the day I hooked it up to our first colour telly (13" screen) and found out I'd been wandering into poison swamps that I couldn't see the colour of!

Haha :)

I know I owned a SNES as a small child but I don't remember what games I played on it (the only thing I do remember about it was sticking coins in the game slot... which I think was what ended up break it)... so that's unfortunate.

The first game I actually do remember playing was Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the N64 (not by choice, it came with the console). Quite a violent game for a young child (and I think where my fear of raptors originated from). :P

"Microsoft Flight Simulator"... the graphics were green wireframe.

No Windows, just DOS commands to start game. That was before

most of you were born....

I know I owned a SNES as a small child but I don't remember what games I played on it (the only thing I do remember about it was sticking coins in the game slot... which I think was what ended up break it)... so that's unfortunate.

The first game I actually do remember playing was Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the N64 (not by choice, it came with the console). Quite a violent game for a young child (and I think where my fear of raptors originated from). :P

N64 was indeed my favorite console I ever owned :) Edited by JustATac0