Open Citites/JK's Skyrim/Dawn of Skyrim/ETaC Patch?

Daiyus

So this is definitely a tall order, but has anyone tried to get this lot working together?

From the research I've done it's possible to get patches that work on the modular versions of JK's Skyrim, ETaC, and Dawn of Skyrim, albeit some of them based on older versions of the mods.

But the truth is that despite the amazing character these mods provide, individually or separately, I simply cannot let go of Open Cities. I've been using it so long that it's incredibly uncomfortable going back to closed cities.

Now I've currently got choices. ETaC and JK's smaller cities and villages currently have patches being worked on. There's a patch for JK's Skyrim with Open Cities, but it's buggy, and the promised update hasn't appeared. There's also an Open Cities patch for an older version of Dawn of Skyrim too.

However, now that the JK and Dawn of series' have both been left by their respective authors it seems an ideal time to patch the OC, JK's, and Dawn of together. That would then leave the current author of the ETaC/JK patches to keep up with MissJennaBee's updates.

I have some modding experience, but not to this extent.I'm struggling to keep my crossbow mod moving, so if somebody would like to see these patched together and has the capability I'd be very appreciative.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I also have this prob. 'Cuase I've been using JK's for a long time, and then I got OC, and after I removed it (I wanted the stuff JK's added), Falkreath, Winterhold and Dawnstar were buggy, so I use JK's but CO isn't compatible, so I would also like a patch, please. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Fixed it, I just had to uninstall all my city mods and re-install themm, except for Open Cities, 'cuase I still like JK's more.

Edited by Dovahkriid37