Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I came here today to ask the great detectives for help, im looking for the mod that shows floating damage numbers whenever you damage an enemy as seen here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=Q-P7qWRgG14

Found it thanks to an amazing member named Contrathetix, here is a link if you would like to try it. Mod name is Scathe(hence why it was so hard to find) https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/29429

Edited by TriniXjin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was looking for a mod that adds animations to looting/door opening/etc like the Skyrim mod "animations" and came across this video, but can't find any mention of the mod used except for on this video:

https://youtu.be/vTOjcs4m_ps?t=1m26s

Does anyone know which mod this is? There are other animations used throughout the video such as door opening, harvesting plants, lockpicking, and reading a book as well, which I would assume are all from the same mod.

Edited by slapahotribe23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Anyone know of a good mod that makes the KOTN Crusader Armor look better? Either via model changes or just texture replacement

"Better" is subjective, but you might have a look at Knights of the Nine - Revelation - gives you a couple of choices for updating the Crusader's Relics, but it's also a very well-written quest mod that takes place after KOTN. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am looking for a mod I have had a few years ago and i can no longer find it. It involved being a Gravekeeper/Undertaker of a graveyard at the Imperial City Waterfront along with a shack and weapons/armor and nightly mini quests. Thanks in advance!

Edited by minus273

Hello, I'm kinda desperate for this one, I'm looking for a mod to delete rats from Oblivion, if not entirely at least mostly.

I have looked around as I could and the only thing I seemed to find is Martigen's Monster Mod which has a plugin that supposedly modifies creatures spawn, it could work but it seems a nightmare to install (I can't really get the omod installer anywhere and it requires to be installed before any other texture mod which would be a real hassle for me considering I already have installed many and I would rather not mess with the install order anyways...)

I would really prefer a lightweight version of that.

I would love for a friend of mine to enjoy Oblivion at its best but.. she's really scared of rats and would never play it like this.

Thank you in advance!