Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi! I'm looking for any Wheel of Time based mods.

I'm afraid you may be out of luck -- I've looked for some before, only thing I've ever found were some new classes. Which, unfortunately, aren't the most content-filled of mods.

Ah, that's too bad. Thanks anyway.

Maybe is some one interested in making some? :)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok seems like my first request will take some time(maybe because they need to be made first.) and making the characters will be fun just as playing with them but i won't have their outfits when i start them (which will be the only downfall).

but now for something different. some good glove mods. i tried a search but it only gave a handful or results and most i didn't like(2 or 3 o them i did but i want more variety in them). the i already had installed are he wrong kind(fingerless) and the ones that i saw without a mod are to thick and all part of armors or or piece of outfits that take in more then 1 slots of apparel.

I remember seeing a mod several weeks ago that made the Amber armor heavy and Madness armor light. I've spent most of the morning searching for it, but to no avail. Does anyone know the name of it?

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know if there's a mod that replicates Dimitri Mazieres Dark Brotherhood Armor replacer from Morrowind? Trying to find some nice assassin armors but they're almost all either modifications of the Hashassin armor or leather/dark brotherhood armors.

Here's a link with pics for reference! http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab145/JNCJNC/MorrowindDBArmor.jpg