Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch [USLEEP]

Arthmoor

Gentlemen, thank you for 4 years of hard work, and thank you for the on-coming monumental task of trying to combine all 3 (4? Will the HD textures fix be included?) into a single esp. My load-order will be grateful.

As for "bugs" and other issues; let us not forget that Bethesda, with its expert professionals, gave up trying to fix Skyrim into a stable fully functional game on par with their older woks.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(4? Will the HD textures fix be included?)

That wasn't mentioned specifically in the original post, but pretty sure only the three DLC patches (UDGP, UHFP, and UDBP) will be merged with the USKP to make the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (USLEEP).

Edited by blackpete8427

Forgot to edit that in when I fixed the other posts elsewhere :P

Thank you very much for all of your hard work on the USKP, and on the upcoming USLEEP. Skyrim would be fairly unplayable without the USKP.

I do have a couple of questions, hopefully not too stupid:

Will it be possible to update from the current separate USKP + DLC versions to the USLEEP (once it is out) in the middle of a playthrough, or will it require starting a new game to use it? (If you don't know yet, this being early on in the merger, just say so.)

(This one probably is stupid, but I can't find the answer, though it is probably obvious, so here goes anyway...) I got the Skyrim main game, and each of the DLC separately (before the Legendary edition was available). Do they all add up to being identical to the Legendary edition, or is that different in any way that will make a difference when it comes to using the USLEEP?

I have never turned on DB, because I don't want to play it yet and am having enough problems with the vampire attacks killing off vendors, even with 'When Vampires Attack' running (it does help, just not quite enough). Luckily, now that I have discovered 'Timing is Everything', I should be able to turn on DB and not have it cause any problems until I am ready to deal with it, so if I understand things correctly, I should then be able to upgrade to the USLEEP. (Hopefully in the middle of a playthrough, but if not, that is understandable.) You should probably mention 'Timing is Everything' in the sticky about the USLEEP on the USKP page, just to forstal some of the waves of panic and objections. :)

I have now taken up more than enough of your time. Thank you for your attention, and thank you again for all the incredibly useful mods.

Will it be possible to update from the current separate USKP + DLC versions to the USLEEP (once it is out) in the middle of a playthrough, or will it require starting a new game to use it? (If you don't know yet, this being early on in the merger, just say so.)

As far as we know, yes, there won't be any problems with continuing on an existing game. Starting a game shouldn't be necessary.

(This one probably is stupid, but I can't find the answer, though it is probably obvious, so here goes anyway...) I got the Skyrim main game, and each of the DLC separately (before the Legendary edition was available). Do they all add up to being identical to the Legendary edition, or is that different in any way that will make a difference when it comes to using the USLEEP?

That shouldn't make a difference. As long as you have all three DLCs, you will be fine.

I have never turned on DB, because I don't want to play it yet and am having enough problems with the vampire attacks killing off vendors, even with 'When Vampires Attack' running (it does help, just not quite enough). Luckily, now that I have discovered 'Timing is Everything', I should be able to turn on DB and not have it cause any problems until I am ready to deal with it, so if I understand things correctly, I should then be able to upgrade to the USLEEP. (Hopefully in the middle of a playthrough, but if not, that is understandable.) You should probably mention 'Timing is Everything' in the sticky about the USLEEP on the USKP page, just to forstal some of the waves of panic and objections.

If I had to guess "Timing is Everything" will require an update to be compatible with USLEEP when the time comes like most mods out there. Of course, that will be up to the author to do that since we don't have any control over what other people do with their mods.

Edited by blackpete8427

Maybe a stupid question, but i have to ask: i don't have the legendary edition, but i use all the 3 dlcs, so the Usleep patch will work for me too?

Good to know this, is indeed more useful to have the legendary edition game all in ona, but useless for who like me has yet all separately, well, now i'll wait for it, thanks for the reply.