A big "Hello" to the Community

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blind Judge wrote:

I’m a passionate gamer who enjoys pretty much any game going, my Steam collection is pretty vast (1100+ games at present) and contains everything from the latest blockbusters through to some lesser known but amazing gems of i ...

WOW 1100+ Steam Games WOW I wished I had the money to buy that many games. :)

I have only one and that is New Vegas.. Ulitamate with all the addons and I installed it

on my PC once, and after about 20 minutes I deinstalled it.

Now I play Fallout3. I have the German NO Gore, The Fallout3 International English, the UK English version and last I have the North Amerian ver. I also have the North American Fallout3 GODY Edition which I have been playing since 2010. and after spending a lot of time on each one of these games I find that the Gody is the best. I just dont have the time for any other games..

I wish you all the best here.

Jinn

• 1 month later...

Wow, that's a lot of games. However, I have a friend here on the NEXUS that has over 2000! I have about 10 and only play 2 of them, FO3 and FNV.

Welcome! :-)

Is there any way that you can improve the search function. What I mean is, when I do a search for a mod it takes me to the link where that mod is. When I want to go back to see my search results again, it takes me to the Nexus main site page again, then I have to re-enter my search criteria all over again and do another search. It would be helpful to be able to return to my original search results.

Thanks

FalloutAddict 111