Child Killing Mod?

_Junkie_

Is there any reason why all the New Vegas child killing mods have been taken down? I don't think it is the nexus doing it since the FO3 Child killing mod is still up. I'm trying to do a play through where I kill every npc in the game, and it is kinda hindered by the fact that there are invincible children running around certain areas.

Its also kind of sick.....Sorry, I let a lil personal opinion slip out there.

Are they all taken down? I wouldnt be able to say the reason, maybe ask a member of staff?

I honestly don't get that mentality. It is fine going around slaughtering tons of npcs with an axe, but then all of a sudden a kid is killed and I am a sick monster. I have absolutely no desire to do any physical harm to anybody in real life, let alone a child, why am I sick for simply wanting some realism in a video game. I shouldn't be forced to not be able to kill some string of code attached to a computer generated model due to some over reacting older generations who have never touched a video game in their lives.

I honestly don't get that mentality. It is fine going around slaughtering tons of npcs with an axe, but then all of a sudden a kid is killed and I am a sick monster. I have absolutely no desire to do any physical harm to anybody in real life, let alone a child, why am I sick for simply wanting some realism in a video game. I shouldn't be forced to not be able to kill some string of code attached to a computer generated model due to some over reacting older generations who have never touched a video game in their lives.

I agree, I don't exactly go around new vegas wanting to kill everyone, but If I trow a grenade and a kid gets caught in the explosion, the fact that he's the only one that lives baffles me. I have the old version of the mod on my computer if you're interested. I was also looking for it on Nexus but it was taken down for some reason. Glad I saved it.

Edited by Scorpial

I agree, I don't exactly go around new vegas wanting to kill everyone, but If I trow a grenade and a kid gets caught in the explosion, the fact that he's the only one that lives baffles me. I have the old version of the mod on my computer if you're interested. I was also looking for it on Nexus but it was taken down for some reason. Glad I saved it.

If you could send it to me, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks. I try to back up all the mods I download because authors like to randomly take them down for some reason.

• 4 months later...

...am I the only one that wanted to put a bullet in every mouth of every child in little lamplight in fallout 3? ... I don't think so :P

That doesn't mean I wanna shoot up a preschool tho lmfao.

EDIT: I actually have this mod; if you cannot find it through nexus I would be happy to share outside of it.

Edited by Skibblets

Dats one toke over da line Barbados :D

But yeah I got it off some link in the nexus from a guy who commented "i hope this doesn't get me banned"

I really hope it doesn't.

I mean, what.. so all the kids just survived the nuclear holocaust by doing their AI "duck and cover" hands over head, run around in circles routine?

Edited by adman85