Bonjour everyone!

TheSleepwalker

Hello everyone! My name is Maxime, and I like playing (some) computer games with a 360 controller, like Skyrim. That said, you can flame me now, so you won't do it again and again later 😄

More seriously, I'll turn 21 soon and I'm french. And no, I HATE snails, and never ate any frogs! I'm curious, and I like a hell lot of things.
I'm a musician, playing guitar, bass, harmonica, a bit of piano and I sing but uh... Not that well. I had multiple bands, and I do a lot of computer assisted music in various genre. I like reading philosophy stuff, poetry, watching "bizarre" or sci-fi movies. i'm mostly into cyberpunk actually. I'm a huge fan of Ghost in the Shell!

About games, I'm more into real survival horror like Resident Evil until the 4th, Silent Hill (Sh2 probably being mah favorite game ever), infiltration games like MGS, Hitman, RPG... Various genres in fact, as long as they're challenging, or having a great ambience or storyline, not just stunning graphics.

Voilà, I think I wrote enough. I'm glad to be part of this wonderful community, and looking foward to work with you guys.

Have a good day/night/evening!

Edited by TheSleepwalker

ARRRGGH!!

BLASPHEMER!! >8o :yucky:

Welcome.

Yeah yeah, I know :P c'mon, let your rage fulfill your heart, come to the dark side... Actually I like playing it with a controller because I can rest my lazy ass on a lazy sofa rather than being sit in a chair. Lazy lazyness over 9000. I hate people that play FPS on console though, I'm a strange guy :P

And thank you! :)

And yes, I like tacos, with a lot of spicy thingy in it. So i get diarreha the day after.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs046.gif

I have never tried snails, but I have never had the opportunity to try them either. Frog legs are good though and I recommend them. :thumbsup:

The best taco I ever had was from a street vendor in Mexico City. I have no clue what was in it, but it was great. Not premade, he grabbed a large handful of mystery meat from a bowl and threw it on the grill. then when it was almost done. a large handful of cheese from another bowl. While it was cooking he put a taco shell on to toast. He had fresh lettuce & tomato that he sliced on the spot, Then the sauce - again no clue what was in it. Served with a Dos Equis Cervesa (beer) from a bucket of ice. When I converted the price from pesos to US$ it was about $2.50. And no diarrhea. :dance:

And yes, I like tacos, with a lot of spicy thingy in it. So i get diarreha the day after.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER! you my good sir are fully welcome here, and should fit in just fine.

for the Tacolution man!