Another Meaningles Crash Issue

PureMorke

Hello, i have been looking forums for almost 1 month and i could not find anyway to fix my issue yet. My game crashes whenever i try to load my save games or start a new game. I haven't done any changing

about the mods i am using. Infact, (correct me if i am wrong) even if i had, a new game should work properly unless there is a problem with loadorder etc.

My System;

Intel i5-4670 3.4 GHz (4 CPU)

8 GB RAM

GTX 770 (4 GB video ram)

almost 700 gb free space

The game is located in my E driver which has 700 gb free space.Latest skyrim version with all DLC's. I use mod organizer , latest version of SKSE and of course all other tools to make my game stabil ( LOOT, TES5Edit, WryeBash).

I read LOOT is not %100 correct so i did a little changes on LOOT's loadorder. After that, i check it few times to make sure i did not screw up anytihng and LOOT was looking fine as well as TES5Edit. Here is my loadorder .

Edited by PureMorke

Back up your Mo profiles.

once done, go to your "My documents folder\skyrim

copy all the files in there.

Paste all those files into the current profile you need to run.

Overwrite when asked "yes"

run the game, check and verify it runs good and smooth.

If you are running any thing else? don't worry about that you can safely reprogram the tweaks back in.

Some how, the profile ini files get damaged. Just don't delete any.

so that's why you back up the profile folder Whole.

kitty

Back up your Mo profiles.

once done, go to your "My documents folder\skyrim

copy all the files in there.

Paste all those files into the current profile you need to run.

Overwrite when asked "yes"

run the game, check and verify it runs good and smooth.

If you are running any thing else? don't worry about that you can safely reprogram the tweaks back in.

Some how, the profile ini files get damaged. Just don't delete any.

so that's why you back up the profile folder Whole.

kitty

Sorry, i was not able to reply. I just did what you said. Everything was just perfect but then trees become purple after i closed the game and load my save again... I have no idea why such a thing would happen, especially considering i have not deleted any texture mod. Only decided to use COT's cold interiors so i deactived RLO's interior esp s. I was going to activate winter-edition esp s and patches for it but before that i wanted to check if everything ok or not. Then i saw a purple world... I set my loadorder what it used to be and launch the game again but nothing changed. And for some reason i can not start a new game everytime it crashes.( I updated my mods all of them up-to-date.)

Edited by PureMorke

Hello, i have been looking forums for almost 1 month and i could not find anyway to fix my issue yet. My game crashes whenever i try to load my save games or start a new game.

This problem has been solved, so it seems that was an issue, ENB's my guess or some mod installed had at one time or another written to the ini files.

swapping out the Profile ini fixes a no run condition regardless of mods installed means the ini files are being effected.

unless there is a problem with loadorder etc.

This here does not negate the ini repair...you can now run the game..correct?

I just did what you said. Everything was just perfect but then trees become purple after i closed the game and load my save again...

ok so what took place next before speaking with me about the first problem..you did this.

Only decided to use COT's cold interiors so i deactived RLO's interior esp s.

then now this occurs again

Then i saw a purlpe world... I set my loadorder what it used to be and launch the game again but nothing changed.

so something is Either out of order, a mod is in the incorrect spot, useing data another mod was supposed to be in control of is no longer there or is out of order so those textures are in fact being effected by Loadorder.txt, + your using a tool that uses mutifasted data control...with a know error prone sorting device....but. I can't help you with load order problems. that's up to you ,

all is not lost, right click the saved game in MO under it's tab on the rtight side and select fix.

if you see missing data ? then disable all mods on the right panel first and repeat saved game fix operation, then hit sort.

there is another tool on the sky side of the download files for saved game viewing and editing, use it to extract the last set of info that's held in the last known working games saved game file.

copy it to the desk top saved as a text document and copy it's contents to the profile load order.txt in your current profile. retest.

it's not missing data "purple worlds" it's data being used out of order.

EMB's or custom made mods that reset the ini files to a particular way.

every time you Jack up the mods lists with data overwriting others data ,you take this risk.

there is zero risk with the game if using default protocols to control it's functions...mod's cause the problems we cause by using them wrong.

ok, this worries me.

.( I updated my mods all of them up-to-date.)

and just how did you go about this?

you do know there are problems here with downloads getting corrupted thus deleting data that once was there.

a mod currently working and suddenly after an update the mod no longer works means the data was deleted in favor of the newly downloaded and most likely corrupted copy...thus missing data that once was there and is no more..you have "zero" length files now sitting on your hard drive.

Why chance an update when having issues? unless you are unaware of this issue?

Double check to ensure that both the right and left side of MO are correct in terms of mod priority and load order.

A few possible causes:

1. You're using Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul (IC), when starting a new game or loading a save for the first time with the mod installed, it can take a very, very, very long time load. You may load as fast as 30 seconds or it could take you more than 10 minutes, you just have to wait. Once you load a save that has IC installed though, your loading times should go back to normal (mine do).

-Also, check the IC page for a compatibility article as there are lots of mods that conflict with IC.

2. If you're using a skeleton, like XPMSE, make sure you have RaceMenu updated to v3.2.2 to avoid crashes when loading saves due to a NiOverride conflict.

3. Possible conflicts with Landscape Transition Texture Fix ([JmV] LTTF.esp) and Hearthfires.esm. I don't know enough about LTTF to give a definitive answer that it causes problems, but if it does make landscape edits to the world then my guess is that you would have serious conflicts with other landscape mods, town or city mods, possible conflicts with corrected navmeshes, and probably other issues too.

There could be other issues behind you're problem but those are what jumped out to me.

ok, this worries me.

.( I updated my mods all of them up-to-date.)

and just how did you go about this?

you do know there are problems here with downloads getting corrupted thus deleting data that once was there.

a mod currently working and suddenly after an update the mod no longer works means the data was deleted in favor of the newly downloaded and most likely corrupted copy...thus missing data that once was there and is no more..you have "zero" length files now sitting on your hard drive.

Why chance an update when having issues? unless you are unaware of this issue?

I am pretty sure my loadorder is in correct order. Nor LOOT or Wryebash seem to have a warning about my loadorder. I checked everysingle mod i have for any incompability as well as if they need to be in some kind of special order. I have all needed patches. I right-clicked my save game and selected fix. There is no missing data warning. The box is basically empty. I use save game script cleaner in a proper way of course. I am not quite sure why but there is something strange with mod organizer. For 3-4 days MO may not be working how it suppose to be. In the right panel i have full of warnings( bulbs ). It is strange because as as example it says it is that you also use the oter unoffical pathces... I do not get it. I already have them. I will add as JPEG so you may understand what i am trying to say. Also i did not meant i reinstalled all of my mods with (i updated my mods). I realized there are new versions for Unnofical patches and some other mods, so i updated them (wet&cold, book covers of skyrim, and few more things as i remember). There is no problem with my updated mods they are working well.

The problem might be (i am not sure) SMCO. I used it few times to be able to gain some VRAM. I am not quite sure but it may be my problem what do you think ?

The link for JPEG's> http://imgur.com/a/gISL3#3

Edited by PureMorke

Double check to ensure that both the right and left side of MO are correct in terms of mod priority and load order.

A few possible causes:

1. You're using Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul (IC), when starting a new game or loading a save for the first time with the mod installed, it can take a very, very, very long time load. You may load as fast as 30 seconds or it could take you more than 10 minutes, you just have to wait. Once you load a save that has IC installed though, your loading times should go back to normal (mine do).

-Also, check the IC page for a compatibility article as there are lots of mods that conflict with IC.

2. If you're using a skeleton, like XPMSE, make sure you have RaceMenu updated to v3.2.2 to avoid crashes when loading saves due to a NiOverride conflict.

3. Possible conflicts with Landscape Transition Texture Fix ([JmV] LTTF.esp) and Hearthfires.esm. I don't know enough about LTTF to give a definitive answer that it causes problems, but if it does make landscape edits to the world then my guess is that you would have serious conflicts with other landscape mods, town or city mods, possible conflicts with corrected navmeshes, and probably other issues too.

There could be other issues behind you're problem but those are what jumped out to me.

Yes i was using IC- Al overhaul but then i checked to compability section i am not sure i do not have any incompatible mods in that section but i do have some mods which edits bridges etc. So i deactivated it IC. And i was using LTTF as well. You may be right about that mod i thought it was ok because i did not have any conflict warning on MO because it is esp. I deactivated it as well. I will try to launch the game and see anything has changed or not.

(i updated my mods)

Ok, Mo has this built in, when you update, / over write or you may think it's over writing, it deletes the older data in favor of the update.

I'll see how to better explain this...

1. Package of a Mod contains a ton of data, but an updated version may not have all of that package, it may just be a esp or esm "update"
  2. So, mo see's this as an update for that mod...it does not know or can see that the update is single file, "contains zero assets", just an esm or esp....Mo will update that mod ,deleting the current assembly with all the assets and deposit back into it's place just that esm or esp "update"
  3. your left with a mod "missing it's assets now", the light bulb means that, ,it Goes WTF ?
  4. Problems related to automation is you have to know whats going on....since by your own description given, this IS what has taken place.

IF you "want to up date using mo, forget using it's internal update features to "download" with, you download those mods seen as to have an update available and download them by hand "manually".

EDIT: insert here....When you install the downloaded update file in mod ,it will ask you to Merge or over write, you select merge, because of you replace it, all the assets will be gone. Merging it allows only the plugins replacement, "it act as if it is steam"

your asking for help, this help... if your asking for anything else? I can't wave a magic wand here.

I know this due to how Mo works.

Nexus mod manager does this too, it deletes current data in favor of the update. It's not like steam, when steam does an update / checks for games file integrity's, it files individual files missing or corrupted / overwritten...and will download only those small files and replace them.

Mo is not steam. IF your game is steam built / purchased, you can use steam to fix the bare game files but steam will not fix the mods for you.

so...now I know what's going on here. you made an Innocent mistake in thinking the updates feature fixes or is updating all of the files....LOL, oh yeah, you bet it is...only it cleans house too well.

updates with mo requires user control , you need to back up the files prior to updating , Back up is built in to mo. use it.

you simply have fallen victim to what every one else has...lack of understanding how it works....this is common, this is why I am here to find out what's wrong. I seen the shot, it does look clean. but, where do you keep all your downloads at ?

verify the packages that have assets are still there...this is where your needle in that hay stack gets hard to find, this is something only you can find.

any mod that has a large amount of assets will be big ,but that mod also is listed as having an updated version, that data will not be the same, very small...mo's gonna remove the old...all of it and replace it with small...understand now?

the version information seen here in this shot shows what you have

Edited by Purr4me

If the OP is still having issue with loading a save or starting a new game, it is possible that a simple error in tweaking INI could have had a detrimental result. Backup INIs and regenerate new fresh INIs by launching the original Skyrim Launcher and applying the Video Tuner all over again, then launch Skyrim as normal, letting it load the main menu. Once it has been loaded to the main menu, a full set of INIs should have been generated.

Good luck! :)