Beast Form CTD

ForsakenDivinus

I've been modding for a while. And I mean a while. I once downloaded a Werebear mod on Steam, then unsubscribed and resubscribed to a non-replacer one. It seemed to break my game; I constantly CTD'd when scrolling over Beast Form in the menu. I thought I'd fixed it with a clean uninstall, even deleting the folders in Documents>my games and C:>Users>(me)>AppData>Local and I installed all of the mods I'd had before that hadn't given me a problem with Beast Form after verifying that it did, in fact, stop causing a CTD.

Now, I'm getting CTD's again. If I got my Plugin list from LOOT, could someone help me pinpoint the problem? I noticed it worked with most of my mods, but as I'm currently setting up for four parties I'm hosting this weekend, I don't have the time to check plugin-by-plugin. (Which I did before the clean uninstall, as well.)

I did download a few without checking one-by-one if they crashed it. This is just exhausting at this point... A quick, helpful response would be much appreciated.