How to make NMM to register all my installed mod and mark them installed in certain category?

WarriorsAhead

Please remove if i'm posting in a the wrong discussion.

So I have re-installed my skyrim (like deleting Data folder and such and yes, it is a dumb idea that I didn't backed up) and restored skyrim back before it f*cked up (you know like, restore previous version) and also i remove all my active mods in NMM right after deleting everything on bethesda folder. Now since NMM doesn't recognize all my mods that i have installed and only the plugins tab recognize, how do i make NMM to register all my installed mods in "mods" tab and mark in a certain category as "installed"?? I'm asking this because I don't want a future confusion and it may lead to a failure.

Please remove if i'm posting in a the wrong discussion.

. Now since NMM doesn't recognize all my mods that i have installed and only the plugins tab recognize, how do i make NMM to register all my installed mods in "mods" tab and mark in a certain category as "installed"??

NMM > Top of Window > Open Mods Folder > Copy installed mods content onto new mods install folder

NMM > Top of Window > Open Mods Install Info folder > copy install logs to new install logs folder

You need both, install logs is the missing "register" info you're looking for but it needs the installed content too. If you no longer have them you're out of luck.