Intriguing NPCs

mlee3141

I'm thinking of combining my recent and future writings (including Aurlyn) into one single cumulative companion/ quest/ NPC mod, so I can maximize inter/ auto mod compatibility, write less rigorous dialogue choices that's the standard of standalone followers, yet still tell my epic tale with a plethora of interesting interactions and conversations, at my own pace and style. What do you guys think of this idea?

Edited by mlee3141

Fair enough, but the VAs I work with are all above par, so sound quality is not an issue.

Why do you think standalone is better, Matt?

Because A) you already have a huge project you're working on and compiling them and putting them all in this one big release is tiresome and a project all of its own, having smaller releases is far more satisfactory and smaller side things B) there's already an "intriguing/interesting" NPCs mod of a ton of NPCs out there C) standalone allows mixing and matching, and most people don't just want like 19 great followers since they're likely only interested in one or a few.

Both ways have their pros and cons. It really depends on you, how much free time you have, etc. Take a look at your project size realistically and then decide whether it's a good idea to break it down into smaller parts or not. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Regarding the fact that people like to mix and match, the same effect can easily be achieved using MCM and the fact that you get more in one esp is definitely a plus in these cases.

Edited by gezegond

Both ways have their pros and cons. It really depends on you, how much free time you have, etc. Take a look at your project size realistically and then decide whether it's a good idea to break it down into smaller parts or not. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Regarding the fact that people like to mix and match, the same effect can easily be achieved using MCM and the fact that you get more in one esp is definitely a plus in these cases.

You can always merge.