Walking speed mods for ygnord race - help

Mshai

Hi guys!

Can you please help me with a mysterious issue I am having; because of unknown reason to me I cannot apply any walk speed mod to my Enhanced Character Edit ygNord's race character. Why is that? I tried manually tweaking character speed but it only causes me to run and sprint faster, walking is the same. I tried several walk speed mods and all they do is that they make the NPC's and followers walk faster, not me. I use Mod organizer for modding. Please help! :pirate:

Roleplaying idea behind why is it so crucial to me:

After almost two years of not playing Skyrim I decided to play it again. To make things even more challenging on master difficulty I heavily tweaked the game with SkyTweak mod making it truly a nightmare for a teen in the world of Skyrim. With Skills config mod I put almost every skill tree on 1 and left the common ones like sneaking on 5. Health regen is turned off. Fall damage is realistic so that a fall over 3 meters will seriously hurt me. I wear light armor so I tweaked the battle that I die from 2-3 strikes from single handed weapons, 1 strike from two handed weapon, arrow or two kills me, blocking with shield however blocks 100% damage... Health potions are forbidden - I heal with bandages over time, so if something messes me up we stop the adventure and retreat to camp where I need to eat and sleep for almost a week to recover... etc. The reason why I do this is that even with AI difficulty combat mods the game is too easy for me. Whatever build I choose, usually as level 10 I can kill almost everything and it sucks.

With the above setting it is obvious that I need a mentor or I wont survive. Valfar follower was the choice for that. The roleplaying idea is that I learn from him, my mentor, and follow him around the world with the help of the mod Follower goes on a trip. The problem is that the bastards walks, and when I walk I can't keep up, and when I run I must wait for him... and it's killing me. So thank you in advance guys!

Here she is, a heavily tweaked custom created 16 yo Nord without any skills to survive in Skyrim. Look how afraid she is! Look! :ohmy: :laugh:

http://silencewanderers.com/wp-content/uploads/help1.jpg