Major bug/glitch, Help pretty please :(

ljvedder

SOLVED!: I derped and didn't run the GenerateFNISforusers.exe after uninstalling it........ Heh >_>

So I decided today I wanted to start a new character for the lawlz. When I hit new game it plays through the logos fine and loads up to the wagon start point at the top of the trail. Then that's it, just stuck there everyone sitting still but it's still playing the horse and wagon movement sounds and the talking starts uptill the horse theif says where he is from then stops completely, and you just sit there at the top of the trail...... I can't seem to get this fixed at all. Verified Data folder, pain stakingly went through by hand and replaced/deleted everything a few mods I had changed so it was 100% fresh Skyrim files. Still have the bug/glitch going on. Can anyone help out with any suggestions short of reinstalling..... Thannks in advance!

Note: I even uninstalled SKSE and replaced my data folder with my vanilla back up folder and it still does this. Deleted my saves as well.

Edit: just hit me not really sure if it matters or not but the main difference today verses the the last time I played a new game is that I am using Windows 10 now instead of 8.1 <.<.

Edited by ljvedder

Have you tried Alternate Start Live Another Life

No but I even tried the Create Player save that is here on the nexus that loads you up right after you jump off the wagon, it goes up to where the dragon is supposed to attack right before you get beheaded but that never happens the executioner just stands there holding his axe.