DCF or One Tweak? Which is better? Why?

Bellthazarr

Before I install - I wanted to check and see which was better, and which had the most compatibility issues. ATM, I have ONLY game support mods (patches, SkyUI, SKSE,), but plan on having visual mods too.

I do have the Alt+Tab cursor problem, but play in full screen most of the time - not to say I don't use window mode, but it's for only maybe 10 minutes at a time while I'm testing a mod or something.

So I'm wondering - Which one should I get? they both look like they have some issues, but I do hate having to CTD just to fix a broken cursor.

Thanks in advance guys, I really hope to get some replies fast!

OneTweak is vastly superior, it's like comparing a hot wheels to a real car.

Awesome. Can you tell me your opinion why? and have you used both?

Well first and foremost its a borderless window mode so you're not in the situation where you're alt-tabbing out of the game and everything freezes in the background. It runs smoothly in the background.

You can alt+tab out while it's loading your game, listen for the sound of the load finishing, and alt+tab back in.

With DFC you still have that clunky delay time between alt+tab and the game responding. This is just smooth.

Well first and foremost its a borderless window mode so you're not in the situation where you're alt-tabbing out of the game and everything freezes in the background. It runs smoothly in the background.

You can alt+tab out while it's loading your game, listen for the sound of the load finishing, and alt+tab back in.

With DFC you still have that clunky delay time between alt+tab and the game responding. This is just smooth.

Ok thank! I'll give it a try. I'm also open to any others opinions of pro's and cons - if anyone has any...

Edited by Bellthazarr