WET and COLD severe performance hit. Help

VengeanceEsq

Hey guys i wonder if anyone can help. I recently installed wet and cold (on a new game) and for some reason im getting severe performance issues. As in every 3/4 minutes it freezes and i need task manager to quit. Last character i had around 180 mods and it was fine. Im playing on a bootcamp windows 8.1 on my macbook pro early 2011. Not the best for gaming but i can still play on high settings with no interference. I have ENBoost installed. My load order is below. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh in my previous games i didnt have the high res texture packs, wet and cold or the inconsequential NPC mods. Cant see these would interfere in such a way - i was using FROST and Hunterborn last time with no issues.

EDIT. I tried turning of both the HIgh Res Packs and the NPC mod but its Definitely W&C thats doing it.

Edited by VengeanceEsq

Thanks. yeah i did but that did nothing to alter. It was weird, it would stutter for the 4/5 minutes of gameplay then just freeze. Disabling the mod completely seemed to sort it. Not sure why as i had other heavy mods going fine in other characters ie Warzone, Frostfall, open cities, Enhancedtac. I ended up doing a completely fresh reinstall of skyrim and certain mods - staying well away from W+C