Windows 10 - Stutter... Possibly 60hz bug, or HDD

Deleted25586709User

Not sure what exactly is causing it all of a sudden. The only change is that I upgraded to Windows 10 (wee!), nothing else has changed. No configs, nothing. Whenever I move around in-game, everything stutters. I've honestly never had this issue before, so I'm surprised it is happening now.

I've tried the old iFPSClamp=, but everything goes into slowmo, and I'm unwilling to sacrifice frames just to eliminate stuttering; there has to be another way!

I am using Stable Ugrids, SKSE Memory patch, ENBoost, all appear to be functioning properly. When I am not moving, I get a solid 60-fps. If I try looking around/attacking/anything while moving, I get horrific stuttering, to the point of extreme unplayability.

Specs: Windows 10 Professional Edition, i5 2500K @4.6GHz, MSI GTX760 2GB OC Gaming Edition, 14 GB RAM, 2x2TB
HDDs.

Any advice would be great.... Hoping for something new though, as all the old methods don't appear to be working for me. I also tried to Nvidia Control Panel, but it won't open for some reason.