Survey Responses!

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #27528169.

chickentastesgood wrote: that 1% of people age 65 to 74 still modding lol.

I say, rock on fellas! :yes:

Not to mention the 2% of people ages 55 to 64 -- we're not all fellas, but we're all rocking on, and that's not in a rocking chair! :D

In response to post #27527754. #27527929, #27528174, #27528204 are all replies on the same post.

jim_uk wrote: That gender ratio is a shock, also the genders add up to 101%.
BlindJudge wrote: Hey Jim,

The actual female percentage is 8.593%, so has been rounded up.

Quite interesting though hey :)
jim_uk wrote: I would have thought 25%+ I won't suggest that women tend to make more noise than men making it feel like there are more of them, that would be wrong. :D
SydneyB wrote: Yes, very interesting, Judge :) I didn't thought there were so few of us around ...

And congratulations on the results :)

Keep in mind that's a statistics, the percentage is relative to the number of people taking the survey, there could be 50% of female Nexus users but they don't give a damn about taking surveys...
Or on the other hand there could be 0.1% of female Nexus users, but they all took the survey. so there seems to be more of them.

In response to post #27528129.

amau05 wrote: I don't close to change I'm for a new version of the website but the majority of people who visit the website are satisfied so the new version you plan must be even better if you don't want people to be mad... You should take your time to make it really awesome, you aren't in a hurry situation the actual version don't cause any trouble so take your time...

+1

In response to post #27527609. #27527849, #27527994, #27528224 are all replies on the same post.

Jokerine wrote: Gee. I had no idea girls were so rare around these parts... :laugh:
Elianora wrote: Especially when you consider so many of us authors that turn out to be girls!

Jaxonz, kryptopyr, Mattie, you and me, Tamira, zzjay....

Man, now we just need more mod user girls since we have the author front covered! :D
crazytaz wrote: all so there are some people who didn't take the survey
MotoSxorpio wrote: Yeah, quite a shock about the gender numbers. I was sure it was closer to 70-30 male dominant.

Looking forward to what the future brings for the sites. Looks like BlindJudge is jumping in with both feet.

Female user here. I'm super shocked by the gender numbers. I agree with Moto. I thought the gap wouldn't be so large. It does explain the lack of female tailored mods out there though. At least there are some! :)

In response to post #27527609. #27527849, #27527994, #27528224, #27528879 are all replies on the same post.

Jokerine wrote: Gee. I had no idea girls were so rare around these parts... :laugh:
Elianora wrote: Especially when you consider so many of us authors that turn out to be girls!

Man, now we just need more mod user girls since we have the author front covered! :D
MotoSxorpio wrote: Yeah, quite a shock about the gender numbers. I was sure it was closer to 70-30 male dominant.

Looking forward to what the future brings for the sites. Looks like BlindJudge is jumping in with both feet.
Niyogi wrote: Female user here. I'm super shocked by the gender numbers. I agree with Moto. I thought the gap wouldn't be so large. It does explain the lack of female tailored mods out there though. At least there are some! :)

Yeah, took me by surprise too :D

I think stating the total number of the members and number of the people who took the survey would answer some of the questions have been asked here :)

In response to post #27527609. #27527849, #27527994, #27528224, #27528879, #27528919 are all replies on the same post.

Niyogi wrote: Female user here. I'm super shocked by the gender numbers. I agree with Moto. I thought the gap wouldn't be so large. It does explain the lack of female tailored mods out there though. At least there are some! :)
Tamira wrote: Yeah, took me by surprise too :D

Call NeoGAF!!! favicon.png