A question

Ellderon

So some time ago I went and made my own mod. It had a player home a castle, some quests, NPCs, the works.

It was close to being ready when I abandoned it.

Now I find myself wanting to complete it and have run across a irritating problem.

Namely, when I was building it I had Riverholm (the player home) .esm active and now my mod has it in the needed masters list. I can't get rid of it.

I did copy a few clutter pieces from Riverholme, but those were all vanilla assets. Just to make sure I re-created any pices I tough might be problematic, but still nothing.

Anyore got an idea how I can remove the false master file?

Two more question, if I may:

- I have 9 shields from different holds in the bed room. My plan is to make them inactive/invisible, until you become a Thane of that hold. anyone know what condition I should be checking for thane status?

- the upper floor has several rooms for followers. Housecarls like Lydia have their own beds and rooms in vanilla (they spend most of the time in their room and sleep there).

What would be a good way to assign a bed/room to a follower? A script attached to a bed? Can it even be done? alas, my script-fu is weak and rusty so I'm asking for advice/help.

If it's truly not needed, select your mod in Creation kit (File/Data). On the right is the esp's masters. Click on the one you want to get rid of, Control+delete, say yes to the pop-up.

Hm....doesn't seem to work. With the .esp selected (UNKNOWN) CTRL+Delete does nothing.

Two more question, if I may:

- I have 9 shields from different holds in the bed room. My plan is to make them inactive/invisible, until you become a Thane of that hold. anyone know what condition I should be checking for thane status?

- the upper floor has several rooms for followers. Housecarls like Lydia have their own beds and rooms in vanilla (they spend most of the time in their room and sleep there).

What would be a good way to assign a bed/room to a follower? A script attached to a bed? Can it even be done? alas, my script-fu is weak and rusty so I'm asking for advice/help.

Allow me to repeat my question and add 1 more:

I plan to have a quest to get a mannor.

To this end I'm adding 1 small keep with a new faction, 1 small house and connected hidden cave (connected to the quest) and of course, the mannor.

The current plan is to have the mannor is a separate worldspace - a valley/grotto accesable trough a gate/passage, thus requireing little tinkering.

However, the keep and the house are a different matter.

I was thinking of putting the keep in the south-south-western edge of the map. Thus it would require exanding/moving the mountain range and making space.

Should I just put everything in the valley worldspace?

I'm...undecided