UX / UI Designer needed

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #27558645. #27558945 is also a reply to the same post.

INTRINIXTV wrote: Oh man. I'm a graphic designer but as far as modern coding goes, I'm out of luck. I used to code very heavily back in the early '00s. Ran quite a few successful websites.

I'll be happy to offer what I can though! Maybe work alongside the new designer?

I wanna clarify: Regarding user experience, I'd be a great asset. Currently I do social media branding and brand design of course.

Hoping for the best :) I have around 15 years of experience
INTRINIXTV wrote: I should probably also mention that I'm extremely oriented in organization and analyzing, digital filing, etc.

Data is a way of life :p

'If you feel that you have the necessary qualifications, ability and drive then we would love to hear from you. Please email me at [email protected]'

In response to post #27605360. #27631280 is also a reply to the same post.

Socratatus wrote: I didn`t realise the Nexus was British. That`s nice to know.
wagonborn wrote: Some of the phrases and idioms used in posts implied that at least Dark0ne was from/living in the UK but I guess now we know!

Hear hear! :)

REALLY glad to hear you're working on a new UI :D For reference the absolute hands down best designed website I've seen is suicidegirls. It's a NSFW site so you know but it's of the tasteful variety. But the sites layout and function is absolutely exceptional.

In response to post #27656405.

usmovers_02 wrote: REALLY glad to hear you're working on a new UI :D For reference the absolute hands down best designed website I've seen is suicidegirls. It's a NSFW site so you know but it's of the tasteful variety. But the sites layout and function is absolutely exceptional.

looks nice but doesn't feel as responsive