UX / UI Designer needed

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #27656405. #27675760 is also a reply to the same post.

usmovers_02 wrote: REALLY glad to hear you're working on a new UI :D For reference the absolute hands down best designed website I've seen is suicidegirls. It's a NSFW site so you know but it's of the tasteful variety. But the sites layout and function is absolutely exceptional.
20rakah wrote: looks nice but doesn't feel as responsive

I like this site better. That site is very messy and looks bad.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about interface, wouldn't it be nice to have a small poll randomly generated after the mod the user have already downloaded, Cliquing on one mod would endorse it immediately.

That way the littles mods we used in the past and dont always remember of would get a better chance to get endorsed.

I wish that I was experienced enough for this position haha. My whole focus in school is UX. I am a Human Factors psychology student. This would have been a great opportunity as I am currently about to use Nexus Mods as part of my undergraduate research.

In response to post #27656405. #27675760, #27707075 are all replies on the same post.

usmovers_02 wrote: REALLY glad to hear you're working on a new UI :D For reference the absolute hands down best designed website I've seen is suicidegirls. It's a NSFW site so you know but it's of the tasteful variety. But the sites layout and function is absolutely exceptional.
20rakah wrote: looks nice but doesn't feel as responsive
Hayuru wrote: I like this site better. That site is very messy and looks bad.

1. You weren't joking about the site being NSFW. lol
2. The site seems really clunky and crowded. Too much going on in a single area.

I love that you're looking for a professional designer, but perhaps you should also ask for ideas/suggestions from the community. After all, we're the people who use it daily. The designer probably doesn't.

Hopefully the site will become amazing!

In response to post #27860574.

Resouls wrote: I love that you're looking for a professional designer, but perhaps you should also ask for ideas/suggestions from the community. After all, we're the people who use it daily. The designer probably doesn't.

The purpose of the survey they did and BlindJudge also said. "We've received a heck of a lot of feedback from the survey we ran and on top of that lots of members have been sending me personal messages about what they'd like to see changed on the sites." Edited by ThatDirtyShisno

In response to post #27860574. #27869664 is also a reply to the same post.

Resouls wrote: I love that you're looking for a professional designer, but perhaps you should also ask for ideas/suggestions from the community. After all, we're the people who use it daily. The designer probably doesn't.

ThatDirtyShisno wrote: The purpose of the survey they did and BlindJudge also said. "We've received a heck of a lot of feedback from the survey we ran and on top of that lots of members have been sending me personal messages about what they'd like to see changed on the sites."

Yea okay, but an image says more than a thousand words

In response to post #27860574. #27869664, #27891959 are all replies on the same post.

ThatDirtyShisno wrote: The purpose of the survey they did and BlindJudge also said. "We've received a heck of a lot of feedback from the survey we ran and on top of that lots of members have been sending me personal messages about what they'd like to see changed on the sites."
Resouls wrote: Yea okay, but an image says more than a thousand words

Hi Resouls,

We're always looking for feedback from the community and there is a feedback form which can be accessed here: https://nexusmods.typeform.com/to/Bl4vAX

Feel free to make any type of suggestion on there and I'll read through them.

:D

In response to post #27605360. #27631280, #27647740 are all replies on the same post.

Socratatus wrote: I didn`t realise the Nexus was British. That`s nice to know.
wagonborn wrote: Some of the phrases and idioms used in posts implied that at least Dark0ne was from/living in the UK but I guess now we know!
AmaekilShath wrote: Hear hear! :)

A couple of us here in the UK, but we have a few hard working developers in Italy. :D