UX / UI Designer needed

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #27605360. #27631280, #27647740, #27914739 are all replies on the same post.

Socratatus wrote: I didn`t realise the Nexus was British. That`s nice to know.
wagonborn wrote: Some of the phrases and idioms used in posts implied that at least Dark0ne was from/living in the UK but I guess now we know!
AmaekilShath wrote: Hear hear! :)
BlindJudge wrote: A couple of us here in the UK, but we have a few hard working developers in Italy. :D

That'd explain the dedication. Americans are known for our Laziness.

Just getting back into the groove here (sorry for the cliche). I'm a co-founder of the game software company Missing Worlds Media, Inc. I'm also generally their UI lead (among the various other hats I have to wear). Technically I'm also the owner/operator of a web design/programming company, Basketcase Software (http://TheBasketcaseSoftware.com/) but I've not had a lot of time to work on doing a redesign of my company site. I'm quite familiar with liquid/dynamic layout design, modern libraries, HTML5/CSS3, graphics design, etc. (look under the services link - that part of the redesign is at least that complete). I've been in programming and general IT, both software and hardware (embedded systems programmer for a telecommunications company for exampe), for in excess of 30 years.

Just a gentle reminder folk, you don't need to post your qualifications in the forum!

<snip>
If you feel that you have the necessary qualifications, ability and drive then we would love to hear from you. Please email me at [email protected] and provide details of why you think you would be awesome for the role, a link to any portfolio you may have and also your Curriculum Vitae / Resume.

Robin and I look forward to hearing from you.

In response to post #28174569.

bdore wrote:

Hello, I sent an email asking if the position is still open but didn't get an answer. After the recent posts I suppose it is, I'll introduce myself properly over email.

Nor have I. I'm guessing they are just collecting all the CVs etc. for sifting through later.

I unfortunately have let myself get emotionally invested in the website, and have already tried wire-framing a few bits and pieces. Edited by mashuk