UX / UI Designer needed

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #28149739.

avelwc wrote:

Just getting back into the groove here (sorry for the cliche). I'm a co-founder of the game software company Missing Worlds Media, Inc. I'm also generally their UI lead (among the various other hats I have to wear). Technically I'm also the owner/operator of a web design/programming company, Basketcase Software (http://TheBasketcaseSoftware.com/) but I've not had a lot of time to work on doing a redesign of my company site. I'm quite familiar with liquid/dynamic layout design, modern libraries, HTML5/CSS3, graphics design, etc. (look under the services link - that part of the redesign is at least that complete). I've been in programming and general IT, both software and hardware (embedded systems programmer for a telecommunications company for exampe), for in excess of 30 years.

wow. That's a lot.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #28152724.

Thandal wrote:

Just a gentle reminder folk, you don't need to post your qualifications in the forum!

<snip>
If you feel that you have the necessary qualifications, ability and drive then we would love to hear from you. Please email me at [email protected] and provide details of why you think you would be awesome for the role, a link to any portfolio you may have and also your Curriculum Vitae / Resume.

Robin and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Thandal.

In response to post #27605360. #27631280, #27647740, #27914739, #28123964 are all replies on the same post.

Socratatus wrote: I didn`t realise the Nexus was British. That`s nice to know.
wagonborn wrote: Some of the phrases and idioms used in posts implied that at least Dark0ne was from/living in the UK but I guess now we know!
AmaekilShath wrote: Hear hear! :)
BlindJudge wrote: A couple of us here in the UK, but we have a few hard working developers in Italy. :D
Lancethederpgamer wrote: That'd explain the dedication. Americans are known for our Laziness.

True, I've fallen asleep 3 times this afternoon.

Hi All

Apologies for jumping this discussion, but am I the only one getting a 'congratulations you've won an iPhone' box thrown at me that refuses to die and leads you off site? I've malwared, AVG'd my system, and got pop up blockers on, but it only comes up on Nexus and it is a nasty little thing, avoiding just about every precaution I take. And trust me - I take precautions! Please might the admin have a check?

Thanks

Edited by BlueGunk

In response to post #28482364.

BlueGunk wrote: Hi All

Apologies for jumping this discussion, but am I the only one getting a 'congratulations you've won an iPhone' box thrown at me that refuses to die and leads you off site? I've malwared, AVG'd my system, and got pop up blockers on, but it only comes up on Nexus and it is a nasty little thing, avoiding just about every precaution I take. And trust me - I take precautions! Please might the admin have a check?

Thanks

I am having the same problem I thought I had installed some dodgy app on my phone, I thought it was just a coincidence that it only happened on the nexus. After closing all nexus tabs though it had stopped.

• 4 weeks later...