1050 replies to this topic

phalzyr

phalzyr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
@Sexthrill
It should tell you during the can't rape message unless you have that turned off or I removed that at some point... By default it is 35 but menu option allows you to change this. Steal essence is 30 and can also be altered via options....

Edited by phalzyr, 25 April 2011 - 08:10 PM.

Hartemis

Hartemis

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
I also cannot get the necro to work.

Basically after casting the spell, the clothes are changed on the corpse from armor to regular clothes if it has some in inventory, all my equipment is removed and then some put back acording to the opposite of the options set in the sexbook. I mean they are all removed, but only those that are set to be removed in the options are put back on. I then get a "i prepare the corpse for sex" message followed by a zero skill advance message. Then I get an Item added followed by item removed message with a purple icon.

The whole thing is rather odd lol

Sexthrill

Sexthrill

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
The necro thing is really weird. The lower nif only moves when I use ST on the corpse, and that's it. It's just the animations that don't work for me.

phalzyr

phalzyr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
@All I decided to release some of the changes in my WIP version formerly 1.11 now goign to have to renumber... Those that I could reverse engineer out of it and put into 1.10 I did and uploaded this as 1.11. So no new anims yet, hopefully 1.12 will... Only upload another before WIP version is done if major issue is found... Sorry Hartemis that issue with ST on dead I don't consider major...

Those who reported issues with 1.10 try 1.11 and see if they still exist note that gather and flee has been toggle to off and if you want it on you'll have to enable it...

@Sexthrill
Like I mention below "SHOWING" Necrophilia is against this site's rules. Talking/suggesting about it isn't... Luckily someone reminded me of this before I added the animation in for PC. I read it in rules but completely forgot until then...

@Hartemis
Corpse removes all clothing? I'll look into that. The corpse thing isn't supposed to go into camera mode or do any animation (As that is against nexus rules to SHOW necrophilia). The purple icon I know why it happens(usually cast too soon after loading game that screws up all scripts run before oblivion is "ready" but there are a few other reasons I squashed with ST...) but shouldn't be doing this for corpse. I'll see what is going on but since this isn't a major issue it will have to wait till my WIP version is done (hopefully 1.12 now...) What happens when you cast it on them again? It should then give different message ;).

Edit: Actually the rules are worded something like "you can't show pictures of ... I'd consider animation to be included...

Edited by phalzyr, 26 April 2011 - 01:26 PM.

washi_rfd

washi_rfd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
I went through a series of trial and CTD (With Gather/Crimes without etc, all varients), Problem is definately Gather, however Gather did work once inside a building, might have been because of noone about apart from Companions.

I noted the OBSE error is coming up even if you definately do have version 20-something (Latest), not sure if it comes up if you dont have it. Mod works despite the version notices.

phalzyr

phalzyr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
@washi_rfd
Does it come up and then go away or constantly up? 19 is required for 99.9% of code... 20 is only required for a very specific compatibility fix right now..
Does it say required version 20? or 19? Can't recall if I altered that text...

If it comes up and goes away this is probably due to oblivions engine taking too long to become "Ready". If it stays up or comes up every so many mintues then I goofed on copy and pasting the code from WIP version into 1.10... hopefully not...

Oh and thank you for the trials

Edited by phalzyr, 27 April 2011 - 02:10 PM.

phalzyr

phalzyr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
@all
I wanted to appologize if I offended anyone over last week and half. I am off my medication due to side effects it was causing and the withdraw symptoms have been getting progressively worse exspecially last couple days. Lack of concentration, mood swings, easy temper and more... Start new meds tomorrow so hopefuly...

Edited by phalzyr, 27 April 2011 - 07:16 PM.

washi_rfd

washi_rfd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
OBSE 19 comes up i think, then vanishes about 5 minutes later it appears and disappears again etc, Will check when i load back up

naravar

naravar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
just installed v 1.11, when i finish the sex act i can't stay in first person mode. as soon as i try to go into first person mode it kicks me right back out into third person mode. well i can force the screen to go into first person mode but there is a bit of fiddling with gear and camera before it will stay in first person mode. gonna test it some more, i may have to reinstall v 1.9, the updates it seems are happening so fast i have missed the other versions lol.

naravar

naravar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
heh, i see that there is a v1.10. did some more testing and it seems that after the npc recovers from being sexified lol,when they get up off the ground, that's when the camera kicks back out into third person mode and for the next min or so it will toggle right back out into third person mode when i try to go into first person mode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.073 seconds