Will Skyrim End After the Main Quiest

Elsarian

If I can't continue after "finishing" the game I think I might go crazy! That is a Fallout thing, not an TES thing. Multiple ending tho, I can live with that just as long as I can keep up the awesome goodness of Skyrim!

I don't think they learned their lesson . . . look at New Vegas, it has a definitive end as well. I do hope that Skyrim doesn't have this type of ending, though. Here's to murdering the denizens of the forest long after the game ends!

no one who worked on fallout 3 worked on new vegas btw

edit: i wouldnt be surprised if new Vegas get a broken steel like dlc since dead money hints at an epic final battle between two couriers at the "lonely road". one of the DLCs is called the Lonesome Road.

Edited by hector530

I think it doesn't end because the main quest is about 20 hours and the side quests are 100 hours. (I red it on the official website of the elder scrolls).

They imply that the main quest doesn't end with the game, but I don't think anyone from Bethesda has said directly "You can still play after the main quest".If they did, I must have missed it.I hope it doesn't, that would really really SUCK if you go all the way through the main quest to find that your only reward is "Congratulations, you can no longer play the game and now must start a new character and completely avoid the main quest!". Edited by Corakus