What is up, guys!

fico23

Hey guys in the Nexus. I'm Fico and I'm new to the awesome world of mods and well, forums in general. I don't frequent forums too much but I have a feeling that I am going to be in these. I have been aware of mods and patches and cracks and so many other terms in the world of PC gaming since I was in middle school but I never dived into using mods for some reason. I guess it's because I never found my game experiences to be too hampered with the developers' version of the games. But since I am now replaying Fallout 3, one of my all time favorite games; I was hoping to start getting into using mods and well, I am very familiar with computers and their hardware.

Software and coding and backend stuff is my weakness, but from what it seems, modding manually is fairly detailed and the Manager might actually do away with the complexity or the move here, overwrite this, go to this folder and do this. Although it still looks a bit daunting, I think it's just a matter of testing it all out. So, I hope to have some fun with this.

Been gaming for over 25 years and I ain't gonna stop. I hope to enjoy being here dudes! :laugh:

Welcome to the party pal! Personally I haven't played Fallout 3, I've only seen playthroughs, so I can't link you to any specific Fallout 3 mods to enhance your gaming experience. What I can do though is link you to what most users use in their modded Fallout 3 playthroughs here and here's a playlist to help you learn how installing mods work etc here I hope you enjoy your time on Nexus.