(Mod Request) Triss hair and eye color change

I'd love to see a book-friendly version of Triss.

If anyone out there could change her eyes to blue and her hair to a red/brown auburn color, I'd be eternally grateful.

In the books, she has chestnut hair, but in Witcher 3, she's referenced as a red head on more than one occasion. It would nag at my suspension of disbelief to see her hair as brown but have people refer to it as red. Auburn seems like a nice compromise between book Triss and video game Triss. Red enough to be a red head, brown enough to fit the book description.

There's already a mod that changes her eyes to be blue, but none that I could find that changed her hair, and it would be awesome to have both hair and eyes changed by the same mod.

Thank you in advance to anyone who might take on this request!

• 3 months later...

I'd love to see a book-friendly version of Triss.

If anyone out there could change her eyes to blue and her hair to a red/brown auburn color, I'd be eternally grateful.

In the books, she has chestnut hair, but in Witcher 3, she's referenced as a red head on more than one occasion. It would nag at my suspension of disbelief to see her hair as brown but have people refer to it as red. Auburn seems like a nice compromise between book Triss and video game Triss. Red enough to be a red head, brown enough to fit the book description.

There's already a mod that changes her eyes to be blue, but none that I could find that changed her hair, and it would be awesome to have both hair and eyes changed by the same mod.

Thank you in advance to anyone who might take on this request!

There is now a very nice blue eyes mod. Lore Triss mod is the best hair mod so far, but way too dark. Could someone please make her hair color exactly like it was in Witcher 2?