tes5edit 3.1.1 dilemma

stevoincognito

okay so I just started modding not too long ago and didnt exactly know what I was doing and had some problems with ctd. WHILE the mods were loaded I used tes5edit to clean update, hearthfire, dragonborn, and dawnguard, I followed a guide that said first filter for cleaning, then remove 'identical to master' records, and then undelete and disable references, I did this to each of them except dawnguard i did it twice because the guide sad so, and one at a time.

So that didnt fix my problems so I uninstalled all my mods on NMM, and followed the guide here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56894/? to wipe my steam skyrim folders and skyrim folder under documents/My Games.

Verified integrity of game cache and all that.

So after I did all this I ran tes5edit repeating what I did earlier with the same process/files, then ran loot which reported that all the files still needed to be cleaned, with numorous deleted references/navmeshes and ITM records, tried to do the tes5edit clean process again, and no avail.

While I was running the mods I did it and it reported them being all clean. What am I doing wrong? because now that im running no mods im getting ctd which wassnt happening before with vanilla. Attached picture of LOOT output

Note that I didnt delete the mods only uninstalled them with NMM, and I plan to reinstall them after I get vanilla stable using MO.

Also, ive deleted my save games essentially twice now, and they keep coming back, are they backed up somewhere?

Edited by stevoincognito