DAI Crashing in Val Royeaux, secluded courtyard, & others

asereht8699

So, I'm new at this and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong.

The MODs work great in Haven and the hinterlands but when going to Val Royeaux, Secluded courtyard, Vivienne's Chateau or the Black Emporium, the game crashes.

I've tried removing the MODs one by one but any and all of the MODS are crashing the game in these locations. Im using DAI_MOD v0.57 with newest updated patch of the game as of 8/24.

The MODs Im using:

Calpernia's Skin smooth

EF Curvy body

EF black Dark

Eyebrows 4 woman shaved and unshaved

free stores

longest fullest lashes

loose braided elfF

more inquisitionLevels

More Loot Flex

Schematic Free ( I thought it would be this one but removing it didn't help)

Solas of Secrets

War table no waiting.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Also Im a newb at this so please dumb down any questions.

Thanks, Asere

So, I'm working with this so far. I've just removed the MOD PATCH file, edited the original version 11 to 12 (preventing the error message about previous versions) to be able to use the game with no MODs during those cut scenes. Seems to me that open world maps are fine but any Story driven area not part of the normal exploreable map areas don't work. (i.e; the church in Redcliff etc., and the whole Redcliff /mage back to the future quest, too).

Lots of Saves before entering the certain areas is making it doable but that will not work once I get Skyhold. Dear God, It will suck if I have to turn off the game, remove the MODs, restart the game then go to Skyhold, rinse and repeat.

Any Help or suggestions would be appreciated. Slowly getting this thing :smile:

Thanks,

Asere

Edited by asereht8699

1 - Eyebrows 4 woman shaved and unshaved - You should only have one or the other installed at a time, not both (i.e., either shaved or unshaved, and not both versions) as noted in the mod description.

2- If the mod you've listed as Schematic Free is actually the one called Schematic Spree, it is not compatible with another of the mods you've indicated are installed, free stores. (As noted in the description for Schematic Spree.)

Edited by theskymoves

Hello, Thanks for that, I did have the Schematic Spree separate but not the eyebrows. I took a closer look and saw that. Originally I had them organized and set in separate files while I tried them out and must have overlapped and not realized it. Thank you again :) I appreciate your help.

Edited by asereht8699