Skyrim Creatures

ICEbweaka9

Ok so as many people have said it may be cliche but...Who agrees that somewhere out in the Sea of Ghosts there should be a Kraken. Because Nords are the Vikings of our world and in Norse mythology they had the Kraken (a giant octopus basically). Maybe u go out really far and either A. just see like something in the water either a shadow in the water or actually dive down and see a creepy-ass kraken. Or B. Go to far out and get like insta-killed by a giant tentacle grabbing u and pulling u to your own demise.

That is interesting. But there is a topic on this all ready - new creatures. I bet this would fit there better.

Ps I'm using my phone so could not make a link to the thread

Ok so as many people have said it may be cliche but...Who agrees that somewhere out in the Sea of Ghosts there should be a Kraken. Because Nords are the Vikings of our world and in Norse mythology they had the Kraken (a giant octopus basically). Maybe u go out really far and either A. just see like something in the water either a shadow in the water or actually dive down and see a creepy-ass kraken. Or B. Go to far out and get like insta-killed by a giant tentacle grabbing u and pulling u to your own demise.

Oh ok sorry about that

Expansion pack in an underwater realm, anyone?

That'd be awesome. Being pulled down underwater, you pass out, wake up with a bunch of merpeople everywhere (yes, I'm dreaming now)