Unable to install Skyui through MO

rubbber

I have tried both the 'download with manager' and 'download manually' versions. When it installs I get a message about how "Using external installer based on Black Tree Gaming will not recognize other installed mods" and then there is a loading bar that loads, and loads, and loads until I force it to close. I SkyUI Installed through the Steam Workshop for now but I would like a fix please because I really dislike having to use the workshop. :down:

My Specs:

RAM: 8GB DDR3

CPU: AMD FX-6100

GPU: 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

Edited by rubbber

I overreacted. Most mods install such not ones with certain installers like SkyUI and High Quality World Map With Roads.

I really don't want to be stuck with NMM. Anyone have a fix for this yet? It just shows a loading screen but never does anything. I dpn't get any error messages it just loads forever.

• 2 months later...
I have to check but i'm pretty sure i installed both those mods with MO without installer problems. Could be there are different versions for download specifically for NMM or manual installation with or without the installer. It's not always obvious from the dl list you might need to scroll down for options.